Casanova On The Street

I woke up to a phone ringing, except this time it wasn't mine. I sat up and looked at Laurance. "I feel like this is how I'm always waken up," I laughed. He pulled his phone out of his pocket. "You slept with your phone in your pocket?"

"Don't you?" He teased.

"No. I put it on the bedside table," I smirked. I kissed him on the cheek as he answered, putting a big grin on his face. "Hello? ... Garroth. Do I have to? ... But Garroth. ... Fine." Laurance hung up and looked at me with an upset look on his face.

"Oh no. What's going on?"

"I have to go meet our new roommate because Garroth wouldn't stop buying feathers with Dante and I's money, so we have to get a new roommate," he groaned. I smiled and hugged him.

"Who's your new roommate?" I mumbled into his chest.

"I don't know. Garroth said it was one of Dante's old friends from high school."

"Oh boy this is going to be good," I laughed. "Can I come with you?"

"Yes. And you're the only one who can come because neither Garroth nor Dante are going to try and hit on you with feathers." Laurence groaned. I stroked his hair.

"There, there. You'll be all right." I joked. We walked over to the house and when we got there I rolled my eyes.

"Anyone, but this guy please," I moaned. He walked up to me giving me the "looks". I glared at him.

"Hey baby how you-" I slapped him.

"For your information I'm taken, and expecting so you better stay away!" I snapped.

"Ow... I understand. But are you expecting me to come pick you up later?"

"I mean expecting... a baby," I grinned. His face was suddenly covered in blush.

"They were actually just heading over to Aaron's to introduce Travis, if you'd like to go with them, (Y/N)." Dante asked.

"W-Well...-"

"She'd love to go," Travis answered for me. I glared at him intensely.

"Sure... I'll come," I said through gritted teeth. Then we headed over to Aaron's place.

Travis rang the bell. "Seriously I'm telling you this "babe magnet" is no match for me," he grinned.

"Well you didn't have too much of a good impression on me, so I'd say otherwise." I scoffed. Aaron opened the door and I dug my head into Laurance's shoulder.

"May I help you?" Aaron asked.

"Are you Aaron?" Travis asked with a bit of bounce in his voice.

"Yes," Aaron looked over his shoulder at me and I blushed.

"Pleased to meet you. My name is Travis and I am now on the block."

"Nice to meet you... I guess," I could hear the confusion lurking in his voice.

"So, tell me AARON-"

"Uh, hi. It's nice to meet you. My name is Aphmau-" Travis grabbed her hand and kissed it. "Wow you're just a little forward there huh?"

"Good evening my vision on beauty, what's your name?"

"It's like I said it was Aphmau," she smiled awkwardly, while backing away. But Travis being as he is invaded her personal space. "Ah, can you, can you back up just a little bit?"

"Oh of course! Anything!"

"Heh, thanks. Though I have to admit that was the first time anyone has kissed my hand, heh."