Meeting The Parents Again Pt. 1

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" Laurance yelled jumping up and down on the bed.

"Laurance! I told you! I'm fragile!" I giggled. He sat on the bed next to me and smiled.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because I called the other parents and our siblings, and they're coming over for dinner."

"Hahahaha, that's the funniest thing I've heard since Aaron told me my mom would forget about taking pictures," I laughed. I then looked at the serious look on his face and stopped laughing. "Oh you're serious."

"Yeah."

"Oh... okay. So what are we gonna do for... dinner? We're gonna have seven more than usual."

"Uh I don't know. What should we make?"

"You mean what should you make?" He raised an eyebrow. "I'm making dessert," I smirked.

"I guess that's fair." He shrugged. "So how about lasagna?"

"Mm, sounds good," I smiled.

"Just like you," he smirked. He placed his hand behind my head and kissed me, I smiled under his lips, and with his other hand he tickled the side of my waist. I pulled away laughing and he started tickling me more.

"Hahaha! Laurance! Stop!" I scream laughed.

"Never!" He laughed.

"Laurance!" I giggled. He stopped tickling me and kissed me again, this time it wasn't that long though, mostly because I had to breath. I pulled away laughing. "Oh, I love you."

"Love you too," he smiled. Then kissed my forehead. I hugged him and laughed.

"So what do you think about cake?"

"I like cake," he smiled.

"Then you'll love mine." I smiled tapping his nose.

"Don't get cocky," he laughed.

"Do you even know what I do for a living?"

"Nah, you never talk about it."

"I do two things. One I perform entertainment at a coffee house, but that's more of a paying hobby, and I make designer cakes for my bakery."

"You own a bakery?"

"Yeah, don't you?" I teased. "That's why I own this house... by myself... well with you now."

"Yay. Now I know you know how to make cakes."

"Alright. We should probably get working then. Let's get changed and cooking, and baking." I said getting up. "Or I guess would could change after we're done. Just in case we spill some stuff on our clothes."

"You mean in case you spill?"

"Shut up," I said nudging him. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, then swallowed two pills. I turned to see Laurance frowning at me. I looked at him. "Something wrong?"

"Um... no." He walked over and hugged me.  "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." I said, turning around in his arms. I kissed him. Then ducked under his arms and walk to the door. I turn to look at him.

"You might want to brush your teeth, your breath smells," I teased. He smiled and shook his head, grabbing his toothbrush. I walked out of our bedroom and ran into my mom, who was waiting outside the room. "Uh hi mommy." I blushed.

"Oh! You two are perfect for each other," she said showing me pictures of Laurance and I having our tickle fight and kissing each other. I blushed darker.