CHAPTER 1

Introduction:-

Nandini Moorthy:

A young beautiful 21 year old cute & bubbly girl. The entire world knows her for being the strongest than any other girl could be at her age. The only child of her parents who died when she was just 8 yrs old. Her father was a scientist & he also owned a leading medicine producing Industry, Moorthy Industries. She was the only owner of all the wealth & properties that her parents left her with. A very down to earth person but still very stern on her way of life & work. Moved to live with her Chacha & Chachi in Mangolore after the death of her parents. At the age of 11 she asked her chacha one random day,

Nandini: Chacha.... I will take care of everything that belonged to Appa & Amma.... I will fulfill all their dreams..

Chacha: Nandu beta... I m sure u will do that!! And i m proud of u..

Nandini: Chacha why was Appa's Industry closed?? Why can't we run it now??

Chacha: Nandu... Bisnuss is not that easy, & I m a simple employee here, how can we run such a big company!!

Nandini: But i can learn na, if i try... Then we'll run it as Appa used to do!!

Both her Chacha & Chachi tried to explain her that things were not that easy as she thought but call it her innosence or her confidence she was fixed at her word. The next day she took her Chacha's phone & called her Appa's friend cum bisnuss Manager in Mumbai & called him to Mangolore.

And then when he came to meet her she said,

Nandini: Kapoor Uncle, U toh know na how to do bisnuss... So u can teach me, then i'll fulfill all Appa's dreams.

Mr. Kapoor: Nandini, u r very small now, u will not be able to understand things.

Nandini: I don't wanna hear anything... I hv decided that i want to learn that means I want to... And u being my employee hv to follow my orders, so when r u starting my training Mr. Kapoor??

And that was it, at the age of 11 Nandini started to get trained for Bisnuss, within 2 yrs she reopened her Appa's Company but this time not on the name of Moorthy Industries... Instead she named it on her father's name, Kamal Group of Industries. Her trusted Managers handled the work while she just kept an overlook & concentrated on her studies.

Now having completed her MBA at the early age of 21 in Chicago, she is finally ready to get back to her birthplace Mumbai. Where is absolutely ready to fully take over her bisnuss & also to get a degree in MUSIC, her passion. She has got admission in Space Academy for a one year course in MUSIC. But above all she was the most excited as now she would finally meet the guy whom she had been waiting to meet from the past 12 yrs...

Manik Malhotra:

A 23 year old handsome hunk, and one of the top bisnussmen in the country. His band Fab5 was once Mumbai's most famous band ever & was believed to hv a very bright future in the Music industry untill he decided to drop out of music & continuing in bisnuss after passing out of Space. Grown up as an arrogant rich brat, loves his younger sister Mukti more than anyone else in the entire world & hates his mother Nyonika Malhotra to death. His family is his band of friends, Fab5. Mukti, Aliya, Dhruv & Cabir were his friends, his family, his life, his everything. He lived for them & could go to every extent for the four of them. Both Manik & Mukti hv grown up hating Nyonika & thus the day Manik took over the bisnuss he asked Nyonika to shift out of the Mansion where they lived. Not having any choice in front of his word, Nyonika left the place & soon Manik almost banned her entry in the Malhotra Mansion. He wants to make sure that Nyonika is as far away from Mukti as possible, because he doesn't want Mukti to face all the games that Nyonika had played with him. He wanted his sister to follow her dreams unlike what he did. Music was his passion but now he picked up his guitar only when he wanted to break its strings in anger.