CHAPTER 23

Chalo iss bar post kar diya hai but next part 50+ comments k baad hi post hoga so response or 😡😡😡😡😡

Enjoy reading 📖 

Nandini reached back India at around 6:30pm. She directly went back home & then called someone to check whether all the things that she ordered were ready or not. On getting the conformation, she immediately got ready & then called her servant up in her room.

Servant: Yes Ma'am!!

Nandini: Kaka... I m going out in a few minutes. I hv ordered some stuff which should be delivered any minute now, get it all loaded in the car & then inform me.

Servant: Ohk Mam!!

Nandini: One more thing.... Manik will come here in sometime to meet me, don't tell him anything & let him come up in the room. But if someone else comes then tell them that I m out for some official work.

Servant: As u say mam...

He left the room & soon Nandini also left to prepare for her surprise.

Exactly an hour later, manik entered nandini's room calling out her name, "Nandini!!". He waited at the door for a reply but then got in calling her again. He looked all around the room but didn't see her anywhere. He was about to move out willing to ask about her to the servants when he saw a pink coloured note kept on her side table with his name written on it. He picked it up & opened the note to read,

"So Mr. Manik Malhotra... I think I hv got to know u quite well now!! U r quite predictable. As I had expected u r here, which I guess, is to meet me. But u know me, I m not so easy for anyone, then how can I let u get me so easily..... NO!!"

Manik read it & a smile came upon his face,

Manik: Ohh God!! This girl will drive me crazy... Pink note seriously??

He kept the note in his pocket & turned around to look if there are any other notes.

He looked in her room but didn't get anything.

Manik: I think I hv already gone crazy due to her. (in mind: OR for Her!!)

He moved down the stairs only to see the servant come near him with another note. Manik took the note & read.

"Come on manik... Need some clue?? Its waiting for u in ur car!! Be fast & find me.... I m waiting eagerly!!"

Manik smiled even broader & rushed outside only to see another note on his car's bonnet.

"Get in & come straight on the way to the place where we spent our first evening under the stars.... U will get ur next clue on the way!! Keep looking..."

Manik got in the car & straightly went to the place which she had mentioned. On his way he suddenly saw the road blocked by some rocks & stopped his car. He looked around wondering why was the road blocked when he saw a red coloured heart on a tree with a arrow pointing towards another road leading somewhere in the woods.

Manik: God knows what is this girl up to now!!

Manik turned on the way to that raw road, looking further for anymark but he found none. There was no other divergence or route from there, it was just a one way road, so he kept on moving ahead. That was when he found himself entering a gate which said, "Sun rise and sun set point". As Manik read it he remembered that this was a tourist point a few years back and now it was closed. He wondered how Nandini would hv got an idea to meet at such a place but then all his thoughts got to the back seat when he saw the amazing setup in front of his eyes. He parked his car to a side & saw the entire ground illuminated by candles & lamps. It was all surrounding a shed, covered by white sheets. The entire view was looking angelic, as in the back ground, u could see only stars & stars everywhere. Imagine, a sun rise point at night & yes, that was what it looked like. Manik slowly walked closer the shed, admiring the aura.