CHAPTER 26

Navya don't write stories for 20-25 comments so if u like this chapter give ur reviews  or I will unpublished this book....
#purna

Chapter 26

As soon as Abhi left, Manik again picked up Nandini & took her up to her room. He made her sit on the bed & was about to say something, when he got interupted by his phone.
Manik: Hello dad!!
Raj: Hello son, so how is Nandini??
Manik: She is fine now... Just not able to walk.
Raj: Achcha then keep the phone on speaker, I want to talk to her.
Manik smiled at it & followed as he said,
Raj: Hello Nandini, how is ur leg my child?
Nandini: Its fine uncle!!
Raj: Chalo good & I hope this Monster is taking good care of u....
Nandini laughed at it & said,
Nandini: Yes uncle, manik is taking very good care of me... And i m sorry for my behaviour today.
Raj: Ohh no need to be sorry u were absolutely right..... By the way Manik!!
Manik: Yes dad!
Raj: Son, Nandini could need u in case, so it will be better if u stay there with her tonight....
Nandini: No no, uncle I m totally fine... Its no need for this...
Raj: Nandini, don't be formal.... Let him stay is case u need any help, it will be easy for u if someone is around.
Nandini smiply stayed quite at this to which raj continued,
Raj: And if u r hesitating bcoz of me then let metell u, I m too modern to be thinking any rubish... So chill.
Nandini smiled at it & said,
Nandini: Thank u uncle...
Raj: Ur welcome... and Manik take care of her...
Manik: Sure dad, love u.... Bye!!
Manik disconnected the call & looked at nandini. Nandini was still feeling a bit awkward for Manik's dad to ask him to stay. Manik noticed it & thought to divert her mind. He moved towards the side table & kept his phone saying,
Manik: Vese Ms. Moorthy, now that Dad has asked me to stay here then let me inform u one thing that I m not at all having any good intensions tonight.
Nandini looked up at him with her eyes wide, Manik smiled at it & winked.
Saying so he just moved that topic away & said,
Manik: By the way, where r those cloths that u got for our pool party.
Nandini: Pool Party!!
Manik: Yeah!!
Nandini: But why??
Manik: It had one or two casual trousers , so I think I can use them.
Nandini arranged them for Manik & he took a pair before entering in the washroom.
5 mins later, he came back into the room wearing a 3/4th trouser & a vest. Nandini looked at him & said,
Nandini: Manik can't u wear a T shirt.
Manik: Do u wear full cloths while sleeping.
Nandini: Yes I do!!
Manik: Ya, I very well know what kind of nighty's u girls prefer.... Remember, I hv a sister.
Nandini gave him a blank look & then said,
Nandini: Whatever... wear anything, I wont mind..
Manik: Good, vese bhi u shouldn't be hving any problem until I m with u only..
Saying this Manik again winked at her making her blush. Nandini slowly moved to a side & got up from the bed holding a support. As she got up Manik noticed her & immediately made her sit back.
Manik: Nandini what r u doing?? Sit down, u r not standing up even for a minute.
Nandini: But mani-
Manik: Not buts, just sit..
Nandini:But I need to change.
Manik: Ohk!! tell me where is ur night dress.
Nandini: What??
Manik: Come on Nandini... Tell me!!
Nandini told him where it was & manik took it out for her. He gave it to her & said,
Manik: Now sit here & change... I m standing outside. Call me when u r done!
Nandini smiled at him & he moved out. A few minutes later nandini shouted, "Manik I m done!! u can come..". Manik entered the room to see her sitting on the bed wearing a simple cotton top with shorts. He smiled at her & sat on the bed busy in something on his phone. 10 minutes later, he looked up at Nandini & found that she was still feeling uncomfortable. He simply kept his hand on her's & said,
Manik: Nandini, u don't need to feel uncomfortable in front of me ever...
Nandini simply smiled at him & hugged him. Manik too hugged her back & then returned to his naugthy mood he continued,
Manik: Bcoz as I said, I really don't have any good intensions... And with u looking so hot, I think its gonna be even more fun.
Nandini broke the hug & looked at his face as if trying to know his intensions. As she did so, Manik moved his hand towards her leg & moved his fingers pationately over her bare legs. Nandini's entire body shivered at his touch & and she got a bit away from him. Manik smirked at it & moved his fingers up from her legs to her hands. He shifted closer towards her & moved his fingers on her hands. Nandini was badly shivering by his touch but she was really enjoying this new feeling. Her eyes were closed & her lips were curved upwards. Manik was continuously looking at her face every time trying to read whether she was comfortable or not. He noticed her smile & kissed her neck. He seductively moved his fingers along her legs & hands. He trailed a few wet kisses on her neckline. His moves were acting as a boost up for Nandini. He was giving her a sweet torture by igniting her desires.
He was enjoying her condition when suddenly Nandini moved a little down on the bed, lying completely & clutching his vest, she pulled his over herself. Manik was shocked by her sudden pull but before he could react Nandini pulled his closer & kept her lips on his. She kissed him hard & was biting his lips. Manik realised what was happening, but still didn't respond. Nandini held one of his hand & placed it on her waist & then moved her hands inside his hair. She clutched his hair tightly within her fingers & finally Manik responded and took charge. He look her lips in his & bite her lips as well as tongue, he clutched Nandini's waist tightly & sucked her lips madly. Nandini clutched his hair even more tight & pulled him further close, making him turn even harsh on her. This kiss was maddening. After a long time Nandini loosened her grip on his hair, telling him that she was breathless. Manik broke the kiss & both looked at each other, Nandini's lips were swollen & so was his.
They could see each other's bite marks reddened. Manik moved his fingers on her lips to which she smiled and whispered,
Nandini: Don't worry Mr. Malhotra, even I m not havin any good intensions tonight. Manik smiled at it & kissed the corner of her lips again. He again started his sweet torture & this time as a result of this, Nandini immediately held his vest & tore it apart, she moved her hands on his bare back. Manik immediately stopped his kisses & looked at her face. Nandini smiled at him & whispered,
Nandini: Manik... U can't play ur tricks & give this sweet torture to me...
Manik: Ohh really!!
Manik smirked at it & kissed her hard. Nandini dug her nails deep inside his back & his hands slowly moved inside her top. As manik's cold fingers touched her waist, Nandini moarned in between the kiss. Manik broke the kiss & looked at her. Her eyes were still closed. Manik moved his fingers around her waist & saw its effect on her face as she shivered. He got down to her side & pulled her closer, making her back touch his bare chest, and his hand still on her waist. He took his mouth closer to her ears & whispered,
Manik: Don't worry Nandini.... I kknow my limits & I'll always remember them.
Nandini smiled at it, still with her eyes closed,
Nandini: I trust u more than myself Manik. I always knew u would stop even if I don't.
Manik kissed her neck again & whispered,
Manik: Good night my star!!!
And with this both of them slept in the same position. That night was the most peaceful night ever for both of them.
Manik forgot all his problems, he knew his happiness, Nandini was close to him & that was the bestest feeling.
While for Nandini, the felling that now she had someone to call as her own was the biggest. She had always been alone & now having Manik was something much more relieving.
But Manik's peaceful sleep was distrubed when he felt something wet on his chest. He opened his eyes faintly & realised that Nandini had turned to face him & has hide her face in his chest, wrapping her arms around him. He smiled at this & moved a little when he felt something hot on his chest. He looked down & saw Nandini's face wet from tears, he immediately took his hand to rub off the tears when he felt her body to be burning hot.
And then he realised, Nandini was having high fever as she lied there unconsious.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So guys how was it?? I was in a bit naughty mood today, but I hope u all liked it!! Whatever it is do comment ur views & wait for the next part. This part was a bit short & thus, u'll get the next soon.
Love u all...
Navya