Chap 3

I was now in front of the school. Stephan was right be side me now but not with the girl that I had encountered earlier " so how did you and Damon meet?" I answered " that's another story for another time . So I'm asooming that there is a story sence I'm not exactly from here?" "Yes it all depends on what you want to go as" " yeah I kind of dont want to be related to you so a family friend." We walked to the office and after a few minutes with a little bit of compulsion I was now in. My first class was with Mr.saltzman weird name.

Huh didnt think school could be this boring. Most of the student stared at me. All the the girls gave me dirty looks but I just smirked. Finally the bell rang. I got out of my seat and went outside. I walked outside and then the next thing I know I was being held up on a brick wall . I looked to who it was. It was the one and only Damon Salvatore he held me by my waist. He shushed me and then began to talk. " so how you liking school?" " it's amazing but I'm glad your here let's go to Vegas and get drunk." He smirked and acted as if thinking about it " lets go" " no thank you I actually changed my mind but not about the part of get me out of here I don't know how Stephan can stand this horrid place." He let go of me and I smiled deviously in a second he was the one pinned to the wall. " now listen here pretty boy dont try that move on me ever again because next thing that you know your heart will be across the street, but thanks for the offer" I let go and we started to walk towards my car. He beated me to the drivers side . I didn't bother to argue " so we're are we off to ?" He shrugged and just kept driving. " how about we go out for a little snack I'm asooming your not a bunny eater like your brother?" He looked confused " how do you know about that?" I could smell it." We kept driving for hours until we hit a bar. We hopped out of the bar and headed towards the bar " so why are we here?" " got some unfinisgphed business "