chap16

I was done with the damon problem and it turned out that i was compared to Katherine. i called Nik and he said that they were waiting for me at a mountain . and that Stephan got bitten by one of the hybrids.

once i was there i could smell Klaus's scent and followed it i found him with a wine bottle and covered in blood.

" Nik whats wrong?" he turned to look at me "Natalia have a seat" i took a seat and he offered the bottle and took it. took a gulp and then gave it back." i assume that it didn't work" he nodded " i don't get it we did exactly as it was supposed to be" "hay don't be like that well figure it out . guess what i found something out today" he looked at me with curious eyes "Im a witch . so a three hay hybrid." he looked shocked "it must have bee locked away with my wolf side, Nik lets get out of here" his eyes lit up "i know where we can go, Gloria's bar " "isn't she that witch?" he nodded and got up than Stephan came he needed our blood so Nik offered and then he was good as new and we were off to find what we were doing wrong with the transformation of the hybrids.

we finally got there i didn't even notice who would have though that a story like this would get so interesting. Nik was staring at me "get me a beer "he rolled his eyes "are you staying here?" i nodded and then showed him my book. "how many beers exactly?" i shrugged but replied "if you cant get a box of beers get me a bottle of vodka" he nodded and then left "come on Stephan" he got out of the car.

i was on a great part of the first book city of bones it turns out that clary is Jace's sister. man this lady is great at writing this i wonder were she got the idea of shadowhunters. then klaus decides that should freaking bang on the window and scare the shit out of me. the only good that came out of it was that he had 3 bottles of vodka yay. i unlocked the doors and let them in. " so what is the problem?" he looked like he was in a hurry. " we are getting Rebekah" that shut me up he handed me a bottle of vodka and handed Stephan one. i opened it and took a huge gulp. then went back to my book considering that i was almost done with the book and with all the stops that we have had to make I read pretty fast to bad i only have this book. considering that i may be in love with them. i may be a pretty mean bitch with a rock'n bod doesn't mean i cant fall in love. i turned to Nik. i was pretty much finished with my bottle "are you going to drink that?" he handed me the bottle and i smiled. "never thought id hand a vodka bottle to my little sister after she drank one in one gulp" "well theres a time for anything isn't there. also after Rebekah is woken can we go to a book store so that i can get the rest of these books" he nodded and smiled. that smile that always told me he cared even though he had daggered me and put in a box for god knows how long i still loved him so much.

finally the storage that he kept Rebekah at i was glad to be the only one in the family who had only been daggered once in all my life. klaus said that he only did it because he was trying to protect us. but now i knew why the rest of my family felt like he did it to show that he did it to show that he was top dog.

finally finished with my book i had tears in my eyes i couldn't believe that clary and jace were brother and sister i mean thats unfair. they are like perfect for each other. it had probably been like an hour and i still hadn't finished my vodka so 3 seconds later I'm done with that and then Rebekah and klaus and Stephan are back she looked like she did the last time i saw her. they entered the car "so i guess that this calls for shopping, but were going to the book store first and i hope that the store has some kind of alcohol because i really need it. oh and hay little sister hope your up for some shopping" from the corner of my eye i could see her smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hay guys thats two in one day i hope that i can get another one today or tomorrow morning hope that you enjoyed chap 16.