Chap12

I was now awake
I stretched
" good morning sunshine" ugh I forgot he was here
" what time is it"
"7am"
"What time does Elena go to school?"
" in half hour" well that gave me time I had to take a shower get dressed. Well before that I had to get all my stuff put of the car.

I got off the bed and went outside towards my car. I felt someone behind me. I turned to see who it was but there was no one there. I shrugged but kept a watch just in case the person returned.

When I turned to unlock my car he was standing I front of me.
" hello Natalia" really that was all he could come up with after all these years
" really that's the best I get I don't think that's enough." In that instance I was being pile into a bear hug from my brother. The memories that I had passed with my brother came back.
He let go and studied me. He raised a brow when he saw my atire. I rolled my eyes
" I just woke up ok" " in Damon's clothes?" " it was really cold to get my clothes from the car at that time." Then Damon came out. Perfect just perfect. " well brother if you will excuse me I have to get ready for school" he raised an eyebrow " I'm on doppelgänger protection duty what did klaus have you do in his evil plan?" He shrugged

I got my things and then headed in they both followed me once I got in the room I turned smiled and then slammed the door in their faces.
Of course Elijah was faster because when I turned around he was standing there, hands behind his back
" Elijah I have to get ready I have Klaus's temper I know how he gets I don't really feel in the mood for it."
" I have missed you" " yes I think that we have established that I've missed you too we can catch up later love you now bye" once the words came out he smiled and then left. Finally. I mean I missed my brother and all but I just wasn't in the Mood.

It seamed as if it was the. Same thing over and over again shower, get dressed, make up and let's go. But what ever.
Once I was done Elena was down stairs as if waiting for me. Huh. " well let's go"
"Natalia can we talk?" Elena asked. " sure but let's get going the faster this day goes on by the better" she did as I told her. But where was Stephan. So I asked her " where is Stephan " " he's not coming today" once in the car I started the car
" so Elena what is it that you needed to talk to me about?" " the ritual that involves my blood being spilled" that subject.
"Really Elena I'm here to. Protect you consider it as a deal for a short time. I would rather it be fun and not some bor. you'd be surprised at how fun that I can be when you don't get me mad. Look you think if there was another way. I would make sure that my brother changed his mind but as there is no other way. Enjoy your last 3 days because that's all that you've got" she looked like she was about to cry but tried hard not too. She was strong.

I parked in a parking space then got out.
The day went on a few stares and questions but that's about it.
Once the day was over we went back to the boarding house. Once I got a bottle of bourbon i was good. Everything was better with alcohol. Elena went I to Stephan's and Damon came into the room.
" what do you want Damon, I'm enjoying my peace and quiet why are you going to ruin it" he rolled his eyes.
There was a knock on the door. " I'll get" I was wondering who it could be
When I opened the door it was none others than her self. Andy Star. Like for reals were did she get the name. Off of toy story? O well guess the mystery remains.
" Damon your girlfriends here. She looks nice I wonder how she tastes I haven't feed ini a while. Come in sweet heart. Make yourself comfortable just in the living and no we're else I don't like my bed to be dirty." She looked. And then walked away. I mean who does that especially to me. Now there were three. Though I was hungry I'm sure Damon wouldn't mind.
" so mrs. Star what brings you to this home? I mean unless you turned lesbian and came to see me. I'm flattered but not interested."
" actually Damon invited me here" huh I wonder for what. Damon was taking a long time. So I went up to the room. He was just laying on the bed " hello, Andy is waiting go pleasure before I take a sip." He got up and rolled his eyes. He wasn't usually like this. I mean the part were he doesn't talk the rolling of the eyes is normal.
" Damon what's wrong?" " Natalia, what kind of stupid question is that?" I shrugged " the type that people make" he put on his signature smirk. And then nodded he went down and I followed " so what are the plans I'm bored" he shrugged " well I guess that was time for me to leave. So I left. I called Elijah. Then Nik and we decided that we would meet up at his mansion. I least I would get some time with my brothers and not fighting or planning to cause evil. We would just be normal. Or atleast as normal as we get. Maybe a few things broken. But hay we are familia right.