Chap 7

Life wasn't exactly easy but it wasn't hard. But being what I am isn't something that would complicate things, to a human I would be considered a monster. Well I'm not gonna starve myself.

I felt someone right beside me . My eyes flew open " finaly , sleeping beauty has awoken." I looked at the clock it was 6:00 am . I turned and grunted "well I guess you don't want to awaken Stephan " that was all it took for me to be up and dressed. Damon chuckled.
We walked slowly and carefully to Stephan's room . Once were in side it turned out that Elena was here too. Huh wonder how I didn't here them . Then another question popped up ' where did Damon sleep?' A question for another time. I looked towards Damon and he nodded. I climbed on the bed next to Stephan and started to stroke his hair . I whispered in his ear " Stephan rise and shine" he just smiled. Bet he thought that I was Elena . We'll then plan B . I smiled mischievously . "Stephan help!!!" I screamed in his ear really loud and then was beside Damon. Stephan fell off the bed as Elena covered her self up . Damon and I laughed so hard that I bet china heard us. I imagined there Chinese faces 'what the f*ck' that thought just made me laugh harder. We lasted a good five min. After that they were just giggles and the glares that Elena gave me. Then I remembered one thing . Stephan. He was on the floor still asleep. That made me laugh even harder than before. That did it Stephan was awake now. I recomposed my face. He looked made but groggy. Man they must have had a long night. The thought gave me chills. " who?" Stephan asked . Damon and I pointed at each other. But I burst into laughter that it gave me away. " okay now that you are all awake time for getting information." Stephan you and Elena get the journal from little Gilbert, nat and I will get the rest that's needed." I rolled my eyes " I'm going to get ready, I suspect the rest of the gang is coming too." Damon nodded.

I was now in the shower. Huh funny I was helping them. I didn't even know if they trusted. But I think that they didn't have. A choice. Then it hit me 'greg' my eyes flew opens from the trance that I was in. We're was he ,he hasn't called nothing. But knowing Greg we probably slept with a girl from the grill and the poor girl is dead now. Such shame. Then I got thinking the 20's they were great, the ripper was alive then the years passed and he was never heard of again. Except that the time that me and some of my family members spent together the memories were erased so he wouldn't remember me. Other wise I wouldn't be here and even if I was aloud to stay it would cause me some problems.

I finaly got out of the shower. I chose my normal atire a red tank top white skinny jeans black six inch pumps and my black leather jacket. I curled my hair and applied my make up with a smoky cat eye look red lip stick. I stepped out of the room and towards the living room . Every one was there, they were talking but shut up once I stepped in the room. They all stared , like usual .i rolled my eyes and went to pour my self a drink" get me one" Damon said I poured two shots of bourbon. I walked towards the living room and handed Damon his drink , then went to sit on the. Couch " to think you would be used to me by now , blondy if you want some tips on how to be like me we can talk later" I said , winked at her and took a sip of my drink. From the corner of my eyes I saw Damon smirk. " well are you all gonna stare or are one of yous gonna tell me the plan?" Damon answered " all that we do today is find information on how to open the tomb and close it, also there will be running included van you run in those shoes?" I snorted" aw didn't know you cared. But yeah I can run in anything I'm me of course and if I break a leg it will heal." Caroline seemed annoyed right now at all the attention that I was getting. We all partnered up. Stephan and Elena, Damon and I, Caroline and wolf boy, the witch and little Gilbert . As we all walked out of the house " Damon can we take my car it's more up to season." He rolled his eyes " I'm driving though" I pouted but agreed if he drove I would get to sleep. " fine" blondy past me and bumped my shoulder " if your looking for the older Salvatore's attention trust me all you have to do is ask him." She glared at me and then strutted away, totally can't master the strut like I can .

Damon and I were in the car now " so what was that all about " I rolled my eyes " she's jealous , you slept with her didnt you ovi she wants your attention" he smirked " who wouldn't I'm irresistible" I rolled my eyes "yes because I'm just dying to kiss you" I said in a sarcastic . He acted surprised " didn't know you had feelings for me." " I don't you just don't know how to control your women, speaking of your wemon what happened to Andy star she looked like she had an imense crush on you?" He shrugged " she is still around" I rolled my eyes and turned towards the window " so were are we going?" "To get a witch" I let my sleep get the best of me.

We had visited a couple of witches but they didn't agree to. So we were now back atomistic falls Damon had threatened the Bennett witch. She opened tomb but was going to leave Damon in there even though he took Elena but Elena could get out she was human. No one took any notice in me I stood there with a smirk on my face. Of course I was wicked but there was something in side me that hurt when Damon looked into my eyes and said " I suspected Stephan but you, you I trusted you and you ah I can't even look at you." He looked disgusted. Before he could notice anything I composed my face into a smirk " I knew she wasn't in there, how stupid do you think that I am and now because of you 27 vampires are out to cause hell but don't think I forgot about you it was all part of my plan I called Katherine she will be here , but what should click in your head is she never loved you if she did she would have looked for you but she didn't get over your self Damon your no more than a hundred year old vampire." Part of what I had said was true but part of it hurt to say, even though Damon was and annoying dick we had become really close over the past few weeks. He looked mad but I kept my evil smirk on my face, that was thing about me I liked the feeling to feel powerful but then so reptiles I regretted some of the people I had hurt over the past years of my life.

He threatened Elena just for Katharine the bitch that didn't care about him ovi I would help Elena.

I could tell that Stephan was pleased that I had helped Elena instead of siding with Damon wich to them it could have been a possibility. I turned towards Stephan but with out the smirk " thank you Natalia I ow you one-" " save it , you know that now you have a bigger problem Katherine will be here and you have to be ready to take action. Damon will help because of what she did to him I me on the other hand am not sure.

With that I strutted away from the scene with a smirk on my face I would be back. I knew that they stared after me because it was quiet. Now were to go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
So there was chapter seven hope you enjoyed I know there wasn't that much detail
Still hope you enjoyed comment please