Chap 6

It was him. I smirked and jumped from my seat i knew he would come. I talked him on the floor " damn you got stronger and you were always strong just not this strong" I smirked . But got off of him I heard a cough "who is he."asked Damon "this is Greg my old really old trainer helped with a lot of things so play nice he isn't going to kill you , or at least I think ." Damon rolled his eyes and said " can we continue the story ?" " actually I'm not in the mood eiTher way I wasn't going to tell you." I dint want any more questions so I compelled them ' forget that this happened you will Juno longer be suspicious of who or what I am' they all agreed " so how bout we all go out for a drink I'm in the mood for something warm and red."

We all approached the grill and sat at a table " I'm gonna go get drinks " Greg said and walked off " interesting guy isn't he." Asked Damon "aw Damon no need to get jealous he's way to old and nothing of what my taste are I like them warm and with blood running through them , that way when I'm done with them I can eat them." He smirked and Greg was back with our drinks we all took our drinks "well to getting drunk" I had. Feeling that was what was to happen to today

A few hours later Elena was about to rip her clothes off Damon and I watched from the bar while Greg was finishing some girl god nows were. A Stephan took Elena home I was surprised that he took her home usually it was her choice. " Damon you are such a bad person if you would have not killed Bree we could be at her bar right now but no yo just had to kill her, such a dick that you are. Oh well" I got off the stool and headed for the door . Once I was out side I knew Damon had followed me " where are you going ." " well today is the day that some one is to die or maybe even a whole family"

~~~few hours later~~~~

I was pretty much still hungry but really tired then something came to mind. Bree's bar , Damon he was looking for Katherine . Damn it he was looking for a way to get into the tomb then he killed her aftert she tolled him what he needed . I walked back to the Salvatore mansion were I heard no one at all. I went out of the house and towards Elena's house. As I suspected they were talking about the Gilbert journal. Apparently Jeremy had it . I knocked on the door and Elena answered " let me in " she nodded ant invited me in
"So we are getting Katherine back . Don't know how to respond to that so I'm not but if it will get Damon to get his own room I'm in.stephan looked at me as if he was planning something "I will too" that surprised me "it will get you out of town" " didn't know you loved me that much brother" Damon said in a sarcastic voice. " I just went through a whole family tell me you guys have good alcohol or il have to eat little and big Gilbert" Elena tensed " relax Elena she can't do any thing" " really , we'll I guess your right but I still want alcohol " Damon headed me a glass and I downed it " we'll knowing Damon he will wake you up tomorrow morining supper early so get to sleep. " Damon and I walked out the door . Stephan would come later. "So why do up you want to help me." " well I'm bored and I want to do something." He didn't look convinced but asked " can I trust you?" I looked at him "what?" "Can I trust you " " Damon you can trust me more than your own brother" that was a total lie I knew Stephan was going to betray and in a way I would too because I knew that Katharine wasn't on the tomb . We reached to bording house I went strait to my room " Damon I would like to have my bed to. My self today so sleep in the guest room or the couch good night " I went to my room and got changed and went strait to sleep. Huh funny I'm not tired any more but I had to who knew how much acting I would have to do tomorrow.