chap 27

chap 27

I'm back to the place that i started at.
and i dont even know how i got here i just know that I'm experiencing hate, love, sorrow. so many thoughts and feelings. that i didn't think that i even had. i stared at the building in front of me. or at least what was left of it.

i just stared at it as if i were expecting for something to happen. but as the seconds passed nothing happened. this was the place that i had started my life and were my mother and father gave me a new one by ending me.

i turned my back on that place it was that same place where my brother had been born and now he was dead. i let the tears come out i didn't want to hold them in anymore. klaus was one of the only persons on this earth that i let myself live even though he wasn't exactly a good person but he loved me like no body else.
i loved my brother and still do i just cant believe that he's dead.

i wiped my tears.
then entered my car. Elijah and Rebekah were god knows were.
but i had a feeling that they wouldn't leave mystic falls that fast.and by now sweat little elena was dead. like i had told them i would make their life hell.
but how great would it be if elena turned. that would be the highlight of my year.
i drove down the street that lead to the boarding house.

once i got there i stepped out of the car
this was probably the first time that i had ever worn a purse
but i was
i was wearing a
Timeless Studded Shoe Boot,
Bardot Metallic Piping Tank,
PinkClouds Chanel Quilted Black Bag, and last of all leather pants.

my hair was curled and i was wearing usual make up.

i walked towards the door
and just walked in. 2 heads jumped up

" bad timing?" i asked
it Damon and bonnie
bonnie was the first to speak
"what are you doing here" she said a little annoyed
i shrugged but walked towards the alcohol and grabbed a vodka bottle hadn't had this in a while. i took a gulp and turned towards them

"well my brother died and it was kind of your fault, so i made a promise. i would make your life hell." i said calmly
" what if i don't let you. I'm stronger now" she threatened
i flashed my white glowing eyes at them. and made them sit
" now little witch you really want to mess with me I'm the real deal sweat heart."
they all looked shocked
" let us go Natalia" said damon
i let them go
and sat down on the arm chair
" so when is Elena's funeral?" i asked
they stared at me. i looked at them
" you really don't know?" asked Damon a little surprised. i mean for reals I'm a witch that doesn't mean i can see the future.
i nodded " wait, wait, wait don't tell the bitch died with vampire blood in her system didn't she" i started to laugh i took another gulp of my vodka. and then i was finished. i threw it at the fire place and got up.
"so where is she i want to know how shes doing" i said. but all i earned were suspicious looks.
i shrugged
"she is at school isn't she. I'm surprised you let her go. i mean its been what about half of a week since she turned?" i said. eh i walked towards the kitchen and grabbed an apple. took a bite into it and wondered ' i bet this would taste so good with peanut butter' so i went to the fridge and looked inside. i felt eyes on me. but i just ignored them.
boo there was no peanut butter i turned and looked at Damon
" don't you guys have peanut butter?" i asked Damon.
he looked at me and said
" top cabinet to the left" i did as he said and there it was. i grabbed the jar and my apple then i went to sit on the couch and they followed me .
" so what were you guys talking about?" i asked. they both just looked at me
" we are trying to find a way to help elena" said bonnie
i took a bite out of my apple and peanut butter.
" so haven't you taught her to just bite, drink and erase to think damon Salvatore would live up to his name. even though i didn't know you in your first few years doesn't mean i didn't hear what everyone else said"
i hadn't noticed but 3 hours really went by fast. and also that fact that i could fall asleep so easily while other times i had to count sheep.
i got up but no one was there.
i heard the door open and walked towards it. just in time to catch Stephan carrying elena.
"wow what did you do. i thought you were completely in love with her?"
he looked at me and then shrugged his shoulders
"i vervained her. after your sister put a pencil in her shoulder" he said
well that sounded like Rebekah and id do the same. she did have the fault of my dead brother.
"so Stephan were are you taking her."
he looked at me and signaled for me to follow
so i did he took her to his room and just as he set her down she woke up gasping.
i smiled and said
" hello Elena"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hay guys so this was chapter 27 i hope you enjoyed vote and comment