CHAP 15

so i updated yesterday and i forgot to mention that I'm going to try update more often. well here is chapter 15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

being in a car can be super boring especially when your not the person driving . and that is my situation. so im reading the mortal instruments and let me tell you this is an interesting series.
"nic do you think that alec would look better with Jace or with Magnus?" i asked. he looked at me "what are you reading?" i rolled my eyes " you know what im talking about i know that you went crazy over Jace" " probably Magnus he's Asian and has pretty eyes" that would have been my choice. i looked back at Stephan. since he turned his emotions he's been acting strange. "so what about you, Magnus or Jace for alec the one with really pretty eyes?" he shrugged his shoulders " never read any of the books or heard of them." i rolled my eyes cant the guy make a guess. i took one last look at him. well he did look a little retro and im talking about the guy who for the most of his beginning of his vampire ism he drank blood and pratically ripped peoples throats out. not pretty but who am i to judge.
we were headed for a bar still looking for a pack. but there was one slight problem someone was covering our tracks and i knew exactly who it was.

we finally made it to the bar " Natalia compel those at the bar" i went into the bar and compelled everyone to forget everything they saw at the bar today. Nik was talking to a man didn't smell exactly good. he looked like he was going to make a run for it Nik looked at me and i was in front of him and smiling."i wouldn't run if i were you. its useless" i said while inspecting my nails. he looked shocked at my speed "tell me what you know about the werewolf pack or ill make you beg for your death" i smiled at his shocked face.
i looked at Nik "Nik i think you should be able to take it from here i want to take care of our little problem with our mysterious cover ups" he nodded and gave me thee car keys. " don't be to clean about it" "oh trust me brother clean is not hat i intend on happening." Stephan looked a little scared but didn't say anything

I'm now on my way to solve our little problem and i get a phone call from Stephan " use andy star to get to him" "thank you Stephan well talk later" i knew exactly what i was going to do.
i went to the studio that andy worked and just my luck she was alone. i approached her. " hello andy" she jumped a little "ah Natalia you scared me what are you doing?" " just to get it stuck in Damon's head to stop following us so call your boyfriend and tell him Natalia has you" she did as i told her and started to cry all the more dramatic effect. great. in a few minutes damon was here. "andy andy where are you" he sounded worried " aw never thought the great damon Salvatore would soft for a human i mean maybe elena is worth it but andy i mean the bitch doesn't even have a nice enough ass" he stared at me in disbelief. then he was in front of me in a second. practically nose to nose '' Natalia where is she what ever your here for to teach me a lesson we can talk just let her go." " are you sure thats what you want? andy dear you may speak" i smirked "damon help me I'm up here" he looked up "how did you get her up there ?" "really story time my moms a witch and I'm part werewolf which means that theres a part of me thats human but heres the catch no one else is like me I'm special i guess that you could say, so do want me to drop andy or are we going to do this the easy way?" he looked at andy and then at me "hold on andy ill get you down" "aw playing hero are you well heres one thing i want from you Stephan couldn't bare look at you so he sent me to tell you back off damon we don't need you covering our tracks. oh and about andy sorry but its just another mess that you can fix as you are so good at that." before i could notice he slapped me that was the line crossed. so i let her drop damon saw that but before he could get to her i used my powers to throw him up the wall. i felt my eyes change " i warned you damon and now shes dead" he looked at me ashamed at what i had become but in truth i was happy with my powers "and damon tell elena i said hi. and be careful with your next move because i don't think that you want me to tell my brother that shes alive do you" he just starred at me "your worse than Katherine" i fake pouted "heres the thing I'm not Katherine I'm not a slut i didn't play with your feelings or with Stephan's. so be careful what you call me" i let him fall and he went straight to andy "so damon whats your choice?" he looked at me " i wont its stuck in my head you don't have to be here go" i smiled i knew my job was done here. nut it kind of hurt when he compared me to Katherine. but i wasn't going to stress over it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so this is chap 15 ill try to update some more as soon as i can maybe later on today or tomorrow