Chap 11

Out of all the places in the world why did it have to be mystic falls what the bloody hell did Klaus still need me to do.
I could have been in New York and getting ready for a party. But nooooo! I am going to make klaus pay for this.

And klaus he hung up on me I mean who does that.
Sure there were about six days left until he and I became the most powerful creatures on earth also immortal. And klaus wanted to make his hybrid army. Well if only I was one of the lucky. Eh who am I kidding drama in my life is what makes it interesting. What else am I supposed to do. I'm a thousand year old immortal, but tell anyone.

I dialed Klaus's number. On the third ring he answered " sister, what is it you want?" " well I want a lot of things klaus like getting out of this bloody town but I don't see that happening, where are you and for what do you need me" " I need you to. Make sure that the doppelgänger doesn't do anything stupid
In order to protect herself." Ugh really why me why couldn't he have compelled someone. " fine , but Niklaus what if I cill her myself, it is a possibility" " Natalia, just do as you are told" I rolled my eyes and hung up just like had before

I was now in mystic falls.again.

Well things to do on my to do list
1. Protect doppelgänger( not going to be easy)
2. Prevent my self from being the one that kills her before the full moon.

And that was about it I would probably shop in between but yeah that was about it.

Well I might as well go to the grill then to the boarding house to make my brothers wishes come true like magic.

I stepped out of the car and went inside. Once inside ' the universe just hates me doesn't' they were there. Out in public or atleast here. How stupid that they were. I walked up to the bar and ordered a bear. After I walked up to their table " and she's back, to what do we ow the pleasure" Damon said with sarcasm. " a few things Elena and other unknown things." He rolled his eyes and I took a seat " so what is the next evil plan against the originals. Or is this weak lets be normal." Elena was the first to talk " actually that sounds like a really good plan why don't I go " " in the middle of the night?" " no, tomorrow I need my rest." I smiled " ok where are you sleeping tonight" she looked at me like ' are you stalking me now' " how bout you sleep at the Salvatore's I will be there and as I just didn't come without a purpose lets get to it shall we." " why did you come Natalia " Stephan asked " well I'm here to protect Elena from anything such as the supernatural world including vampire blood." He seamed confused " come on Stephan your a smart boy figure it out." It clicked in his head and it seamed that even Damon put it all together that was surprising though " your here to protect her for klaus, so that she doesn't make the same mistake that Katherine made." " ding ding ding, you Damon Salvatore have shocked me completely." He rolled his eyes and said " let's just go"

Once we were at the boarding house I went directly for the door so that I could get a drink, Damon's supply was really good. As I entered the house Damon came in " we're is Elena and Stephan?" " don't worry Elena does not want to be a vampire and Stephan does everything Elena says or wants." I took a sip " so Mr.Salvatore you will be sleeping on the couch" he groaned " do I have too?" " yes" " and If I tickle you" I tensed " you would-" but before I could finish I was in the air and then a pair of hands tickled my sides I laughed harder that I had ever before. He paused and I took that chance to pin him down on the couch. We were inches apart and I gulped down. He smirked ." Dick" then I got off of him then Elena walked through the door

" hay I'm going to go sleep" she said and then ran up to Stephan's room
" well buddy I hope the couch will be comfy enough for you, because that's where you will be sleeping tonight"
" come on I make the night interesting" " yeah for girls stupid enough to trust you"
" Natalia you are the guest here and that means you should be sleeping on the couch if I don't get to sleep in my room you will in a lake" " fine" I said reluctantly then we both went up. I put on one of his shirts and some shorts. Then I went o sleep as her entered the room and smirked " good night" then the lights went out and everything went dark.