Chap 13

I stared at the doorbell.having war in my head on weather I should ring it or not. After about ten seconds I decided to go in. It was time to see my brothers and finally not discus how to create war.
I went in after a few seconds of waiting.
Klaus was daydreaming with a cup of bourbon and looking out of the window.
There was one person that was missing. Elijah.it was quiet. " Nik where is Elijah?"
He was now in front of me. He smiled. I was now weirded out.
" Elijah will not be joining us." " why" I asked as he turned and set his drink down and picked something up. I couldn't tell what because well he was turned and he isn't transparent.
"I told Elijah that I needed some time alone with my sister, and I do, but those aren't the plans for today"
Once he said those words in knew that what he was to do. I had been the only family member that had not been dagered and now my record for being lucky and not being dagger once would be broken.
" Nik you'd dagger your other half the one that has stuck by you all this time?"
" you see Natalia that's not exactly true you have left me before." " like when, klaus I have helped you with everything and now your going to dagger me?" He turned and smiled an evil smile. And in one second he was right in front of me.
It hurt to think that my own blood the person who's blood was exactly the same as mine. As he studied my eyes. Tears started to stream down my face " do it, Niklaus" he just stared and his eyes started to water " do it, if you don't it'll hurt me more to think that you wanted to dagger me, so do it" once my last word came out I felt a sharp point pierce my heart. The last thing I heard was
" I'm sorry" then it all went black

Klaus P.O.V

I held my now lifeless sister in my hands.
It was for the best. Tomorrow on the full moon I would turn and so would she. I had witch link us so what ever happened to me would happen to her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Srry that took a Long time but I hope that you all enjoyed. Vote and comment on what you think.