Chap 9

There was a pounding in my head. It hurt like hell.
I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings.
It was dark and not the comfort of my bed. Something was wrong but I just couldn't
Make out the voices. Then I heard a door open. I prepared my self for whatever I had to go against. The face that came into view surprised me completely. " to think I could trust you, your just another one of them. I thought I was heartless. Oh well another one to add to the list. Just one question why?" He shrugged " we had to take action with or without you. Believe me it wasn't my idea" I acted shocked " what a shocker" he smirked " even here your still you." " what can I say, I'm not that easy to break." I tried to get up but my hands burned. Vervain ropes. He smirked " Damon you know that these won't hold me right, please tell me that your not this stupid?" He shrugged " you can try, but until we get answers, I won't let you go."

" huh, well while were here let's play a little game, first un tie the ropes I like to get comfy when I tell stories. Also I assume your Bennett witch put a spell to bound me from getting out." He thought for a minute and then came to let me free from them. Once he
Let me out I knew that I could easily pass through. But I just wasn't feeling in the mood.

"Well are you gonna interrogate me or not. Maybe you should get a lamp. And dress as a detective" he rolled his eyes " were to begin, ah I know a place. Let's make it dramatic shall we"

" get on with it Natalia"

" fine your such a bore. But before I answer I want to ask a few questions my self . It's a bargain and the only options that you have."

I walked towards him. And looked strait into his eyes. " tell me Damon why are you doing this. Here I thought we had something special." He groaned " Natalia please I'm the king of seduction it's not going to work" I fake pouted, and then smirked " maybe I can be your queen, every king needs a queen." We were centimeter away. I could feel his cool and minty fresh breath. " now do you really want to interim ate me or could we have some fun?" Right when he was about to give in, he sighed " Natalia we can't -" I pouted" why, you know you want to." I said in a seductive voice. " come on Damon I think we both know you have it in you" I bet the lust was to hard for him to resist because in seconds he pushed me against the wall and smashed his lips on mine. He kissed me with passion and lust, the thing was I just didn't feel the same way. I threw him across the small room, and started to laugh " I knew you had it in you" I went to sit on the chair as he sat against the wall.

" well mister your in luck I'm in the. Mood for spilling everything, now this is the story of Natalia."

" we'll get started then"
" well I was turned at a decent age. No details on that . I have roamed the earth for over a hundred years. Then I came hear and that's about it"
" that's not all Natalia, I know that tHeres more"
" well what more do you want me to tell you, that I'm not a virgin? You want me to tell you my whole life story well here it is I was born in a family that loved me. Over the years we separated. Now I roam the earth between now and then. I encounter the rest of my family members and that's all you need to know ok." He nodded. It surprised me that he didn't insist on me telling him more. If he did most would be lies part true part lies.
" now can I leave I'm hungry, how long have I been here?" He shrugged
" about a week" a week I could have done so many things during that week.
Well now to roam the street and find some one to feed on.
Who nows what I could find. But right now all I wanted was the comfort of my brothers. To fell their love again.
But for now I'm alone.all that's left to do is find out what has happened during this week.

----------------------------

Please comment
Till next time