chap 19

chap 19

we were finally at school not that it that long to get. we got of the car it hurt me to leave my baby.

we entered the school and all eyes were on us as always nothing really new. except that i couldn't stop thinking about damon i new i wasn't in love with him because well i didn't feel anything for him at all. i kind of liked it this way being friends with benefits that way i could kiss him without any commitment.

we reached the office and after few minutes was back in the system and Rebekah was now in the system. we caught up with Stephan and elena . Stephan had his emotions off i could tell this time he wasn't acting that was for sure. he was around elena because klaus told him to keep an eye on her and everyone else.

" Rebekah try not to be a bitch, to elena you have the first class with elena and i have my first class with Stephan, elena take care of her k well off you to go"

as we walked by eyes were on us

"so whats the deal with you and damon?"

i looked towards him "i think that that is none of your business"

"well your bother told me to keep a close eye on you so it is my business"

"well you really want to know don't you. damon is just like a distraction ok sometimes don't you ever feel like you need an escape from the world well you have elena. don't worry about it we are not serious and will never be"

"ok" we entered the class and took our seats

"so what about you and elena i know that there is a part from you that still loves her"

" its complicated Natalia yeah because your a Salvatore everything is so complicated with you guys. id undo my brothers compulsion on you but I'm not going to do that i like you like this"

he smiled

then class started mr. saltzman looked at me and then at Stephan

"well we have Stephan and Natalia back. now lets start class"

i dozed off after that it was kind of hard to pay attention when i lived through it all.

i turned my volume off and started texting damon

me: I'm so bored

damon: you should have staid with me.

me: yeah yeah i can ditch at lunch time

damon: what about your sister

me : i can leave her the keys or she can take a ride with Stephan

damon : see you here

me :who says I'm going to your house

damon: honey i know you enough you need me and my magical powers right now

me: bye damon

the bell rung finally

i walked out of class and then Stephan caught up with me

"what where you texting damon about?"

"there is something called privacy and avi you don't know what it is, go bug elena or Rebekah"

'why so you can sneak off to damon"

"no so that i can go to the girls bathroom"

"well then ill wait for you"

"please don't or ill mess around in your head" he separated from me instantly and i walked in to the bathroom to find elena and Rebekah fighting with some girls.