Chap 4

We started walking towards the small bar "ok so you brought me to a bar that is this small?" He nodded "I think your losing your touch Damon I was expecting Vegas or New York ." He smirked and kept walking. We entered the bar.

"No. No, it can't be. Damon. My honey pie."

Bree grabs Damon's face and kisses him.

shouting she says " Listen up everybody! Here's to the man that broke my heart, crushed my soul, destroyed my life, and ruined any and all chances of happiness" Bree poured shots for everyone."Drink up" " Ahh. Whoo! " " So, how'd he rope you in? " she asked me while She pours Me a shot." I'm not roped in. Actually-"

"Honey, if you're not roped, you're whipped. Either way, just enjoy the ride. she smiled and poured more alcohol . " Ok. So, how did you two meet? " College." I had to laugh at that one the thought of Damon being in collage was like saying pigs can fly." You went to college? " Damon smirked and answered " I've been on a college campus, yes."

" About 20 years ago, when I was a sweet, young freshman, I met this beautiful man, and I fell in love. And then he told me about his little secret, made me love him more. Because, you see, I had a little secret of my own that I was dying to share." Damon whispered to me " She's a witch." I was shocked." Changed my world, you know. " Damon smirked " I rocked your world." " He is good in the sack, isn't he? But mostly he's just a Walk-Away Joe." "So, what is it that you want?

I decided that it was time for a little break. I got up and waved at Damon .

Damon's P.O.V

I watched as Natalie walked out the door of the bar and then turned towards Bree. " Come on, there's gotta be another way." She rolled her eyes " After all these years, it's still only Katherine. How do you even know she's still alive? " "Well, you help me get into that tomb, and we'll find out.". "already did. 20 years ago. Remember? Three easy steps: Comet. Crystal. Spell." "There's a little problem with number two. I don't have the crystal. ". Bree looked annoyed now " That's it, Damon. There is no other way. It's Emily's spell. " " What about a new spell with a new crystal that overrides Emily's spell?" "It doesn't work that way, baby. Emily's spell is absolute. You can't get into that tomb."

Natalia's P.O.V

I was enjoying the wind when my phone decides to ring.
" hello who eve is calling me better have a good reason too." I recognized the voice as soon as I heard it " hay no need to get mad" it was Charlotte " Charlotte what is it that you want?" " why do I have to want something to have to call my best friend" " because every time you call me there's a reason to it so spill it." " ok, your brother came and he wasn't exactly peachy. He's looking for you and he looked like he was getting annoyed of looking" I was frozen when she mentioned my brother " got give that one to you nat you are recalling good at running and hiding." " Charlotte were did you tell him that
I was?" " I didn't tell him any-" I felt a presence behind me " hay ill call you back later" and with that i that I hung up.
I turned a round to see Damon was behind me and I must have looked worried because he asked

"You ok?" He looked like he cared but I knew that was just a mask " Don't pretend to care. I know you really dont."

Damon and I went back inside and sat at a table. " so I was thinking how come Elena the human that you Salvatore's absolutely adore look like Katherine when she's nothing like her exempt that she loves attention?" He almost chocked on his fries " how do you know Katherine ?" Damon I know many people and you will not know on how until i know that I can fully trust you, either way answer my question." " we don't know"
" so another question ." he nodded as in for me to ask "This nice act. Is any of it real?"

He was about to answer when Bree interrupted us

" Here you go." She handed Damon a beer

"Thank you."