t h r e e

Pacifica's POV

"La La La La La, walking alone in the woods." I sang while skipping. Ah Gravity Falls, what a perfect place to become one with nature.

Spending time with the beautiful grass, staring at beautiful tall trees and being followed by little bearded men. Wait what?

I looked at the small creatures that kept following me. I stared at them closely, and to do that I faced them.

I stepped to my left and they followed. Then I stepped to my right, still they followed. Then they started walking towards me.

I yelled and ran quickly to the shack; accidentally kicking some of them away from me which I think made them mad.

I bumped into Gideon on my way. "Gideon! There are tiny bearded men chasing me!" I yelled while looking back. They're still there.

"Tiny what?" He asked. "Wait I think I read something about that in this book."

"What do they want from me?!" I asked shaking Gideon as he flipped through the pages of his book.

"Wait wait wait, I found it." He said.

"Do they look like these?" He said showing me the page that that "Gnomes" written on it and a drawing of what I just saw. I nodded and glanced behind me once more.

"Gideon they're getting closer." I said.

"What did you do? Why are they chasing you?" He asked.

"Well.... I may or may not have kicked some of them away from me unintentionally." I said.

"Yeah but why?" He asked.

"They creeped me out okay?!" I groaned and snatched the book from him. "Don't they have a weakness or something?" I asked reading the book.

Weaknesses: none

Oh shoot. "Run!" I yelled grabbing Gideon's hand as we ran away from the Gnomes.

We hid behind a tree hoping to lose the little freaks but they found us. So I hid on all the possible hiding spots we could hide to until we reached the shack. Hopefully they won't go here.

"Okay, I think we're safe." I said. As always, Gideon was pretty worn out from all the running so he sat down the ground panting heavily.

"P-Pacifica!" He stuttered pointing to the woods. I quickly dragged him behind the trash bin. And hoped they won't find us and do anything to us.

"Jeff." I heard a male voice making me and Gideon look at each other weirdly.

I stole a glance at the person and my eyes widened. Brown hair, black cape, turquoise outfit. Is that who I think it is?

"What are you doing?" He said. And one of the gnomes started a conversation with him.

I sat down beside Gideon again and he asked me, "Who was it?"

"It's Dipper." I answered making uh Gideon's eyes widen.

"Dipper? As in Dipper Gleeful?" He asked. I nodded in reply.

"The one and only." I said taking another glance. It seems that Dipper knows these freaky little creatures.

"What the-" I said gaining their attention. I put my hand over my mouth and sat down again beside Gideon.

"What happened?" He whispered. I didn't reply; I just shushed him.

"Are they the ones you we're chasing?" Dipper asked. I gulped. Oh man we're in so much trouble now. I hid myself using the sweater I was wearing and heard muffled voices.

Suddenly, silence. I thought it was all good, so I went out of sweater town.

"I'll handle it." Dipper said making me hide in my sweater again. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Uh, Pacifica." Gideon called.

"Pacifica's not here she's in sweater town." I said.

"Well can Pacifica go out of sweater town cause I need to talk to her." Gideon said.

"I don't think so." I said.

"Um, the gnomes are gone." Gideon said. Well, that's a relief. Oh wait, what about Dipper?

"And also Dipper." Gideon said as if he read my mind.

"Okay, did he say anything before he left? Like a threat or anything?" I asked. Just making sure that he isn't planning to kill me after kicking his gnome friend.

"None." Gideon said making me sign in relief as I revealed myself.

"Oh thank goodness, I thought I was gonna be sacrificed for harming th-"

"You shouldn't have kicked them in the first place." A voice said. It sounded so cold it sent shivers in my spine.

"It was an accident." I faced the person who said that. My eyes widened when saw two turquoise eyes staring at me as if it could rip off my soul out of my body. His face isn't really showing any emotion, but still I can feel he's mad.

I faced Gideon and glared at him. "You said he left already!" Gideon just shrugged.

"Look I'm sorry about kicking your little gnome friends, they were creeping me out so I ran and accidentally knocked some of them off in the process." I explained. Dipper just stared at me with a straight face.

"They aren't my friends." Dipper said. Really? 'Cause I thought they are cause he knew who they were.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I crossed my arms.

"That is none of your business." He said turning away and started walking.

"What a weirdo." Gideon muttered as he stood up.

"I know right." I agreed also standing up. Then we both head inside