f i f t e e n

Dipper's POV

Everything was going exactly as planned. Honestly sometimes it went too well I fear that nothing will stop us now, and if that happens where's the fun in that, right?

"Dipper dear." I heard my sister call out to me. We just finished all the acts in our show which surprisingly enough still goes on here. All that's left was say goodbye to those who attended.

After that I could finally be free and do what I should be doing.

The anomaly source was tracked down by some government guys a day after the portal opened. Bud was taken because of that so the Mystery Shack was temporarily closed.

Of course to regain Gideon and Pacifica's trust to have access to the Mystery Shack I used my sweet talking to make them think we're on their side. Well, it wasn't a total lie because Stan was definitely all in to get Bud out of that dump.

I'm actually impressed Stan hasn't given up yet. He knows two ways to get Bud out but he's too much of a chicken to try either one of them. One; is turning me, Mabel and his beloved twin brother in to take Bud's place and two; illegal yet surefire way to get those government guys to forget any of this ever happened, mind eraser.

I was actually about to do the second option but where's the fun if I do everything myself?

"Gideon is with the author again." I heard Pacifica whine as I passed by their living room on my way to the vending machine.

"If you're so bored then go with them." Mabel answered. I could tell she was also starting to get annoyed.

"But it's boring there and they talk nerd all the time I feel kinda out of place." I could still heard Pacifica's loud voice even from the distance.

I just rolled my eyes then went inside to see what they were up to.

"Dipper my boy, so glad you could finally join us. I could finally show you two something amazing that I found." Great Uncle Ford said.

He went to his desk where his satchel was and pulled out an unusual contraption.

"Woah what is it?" Gideon asked.

"I've contained what you would call a dimensional rift." Great Uncle Ford said without further explaining what it is and what it could do.

It's not like I needed an explanation anyway, I knew exactly what it was since it's all part of the plan. I never thought a dimensional rift would show up that easily though.

"Gideon I'm entrusting this to you and when the time comes I will show you what it can do." Great Uncle Ford said making my eyes widen. That was not part of the plan. What is he thinking?

"Really?!" Gideon asked with excitement as he practically jumped up and down.

"Careful, you don't want to break it now do you?" Great Uncle Ford told Gideon.

I get it. I really like how great uncle Ford's mind works. I never would have thought of his idea in a million years.

"And Dipper I don't need to give you any more gifts since you already have something better." Great Uncle Ford said making me nod. "That reminds me, where is that little demon?"

"Back in his realm. I told him to rest a bit so he'll have full energy for that day." I explained.

"Does he know the plan?" Great uncle Ford asked. I gave him a smirk and replied. "Of course not."

***

"When shall we proceed the plan?" I asked my great uncle who was admiring his new laboratory in our mansion. We finished moving his equipment and whatnot  yesterday and just finished putting them to place.

"Patience Dipper, we'll never know when the perfect time will come." Great Uncle Ford faced me with a huge smirk. "Now if you'll excuse me I have a lot of things to do, just call me when dinner's ready." He said practically pushing me out. I groaned and just went down.

"Just like an excited little kid." I shook my head with annoyance.

"M-master..." I heard someone say from behind me. Of course it was none other than Will. Mabel was probably the one that summoned him since I've been with great uncle Ford all this time and we're the only three people that knows how to summon him.

"I see you've noticed he's back." I smirked.

"What wicked plans do you have now?" Will asked.

"Plans that are none of your concern." I answered him but I'm pretty sure he already knows.

"I cannot go inside my former master's new working place, why is that?" Will asked me.

"You will be a bother to-"

"Your plans?" Will finished for me making me chuckle.

"This is the first time in years that you actually talked back to your master." I grinned. "I guess I'm doing something wrong?"

"Beyond wrong." Will said.

"Then that's great." I said going to the direction of my room.

"When is doing something wrong great Dipper?" Will asked. "This is going too far."

I paused and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "You tried doing this before didn't you?" I asked. Silence; this means my guess was correct. "You've gone soft Will. You're a demon not an angel, you should be happy someone is doing this for you."

Will transformed to his human form then walked towards me. "I didn't turn soft Dipper, I just realized how stupid that plan was so I stopped wasting my time just trying to make that dumb plan to happen." He put a hand on my shoulder and glared. "Abort this before everything turns to a disaster."

"An all-knowing demon like you should know it takes more than a glare to scare me." I flicked his hand off and went in my room.

"Mark my words Dipped this will fail." I heard him say.

"The bet is on then." I said chuckling. "Winner gets all the power."