n i n e t e e n

Gideon's POV

"I can't do it." Pacifica said looking down. "I can't carry on with the plan."

I stayed silent. I feel kinda bad for Pacifica. I know this has been troubling her for a long time now but she can't just ignore the fact that not going on with the plan can cause the world's destruction. "Isn't there any other way?" That is what she's been asking me for a long time but I don't know what to say.

Whenever she has the chance she tells me about it, she also tells me how and why she couldn't do it. Most of the time is because she says she sees a kind smile that she rarely sees because he usually had a cold look. She says that maybe Dipper's also just troubled.

At times when Dipper summons her, they don't do anything. They just stare at the destruction of Gravity Falls as if this was Dipper's form of torture for Pacifica. The screams of people that are trying their best to keep alive, monsters annihilating buildings and houses, and the maniacal laugh of Dipper as he watched everybody suffer.

"It can't be helped. You have to." I tried forcing her. I'm starting to get worried. I only noticed it a couple of days ago but the radius of the bubble that was the only thing that kept this madness contained was getting bigger. That means it's not just Gravity Falls being affected now. If we don't act now it will get bigger and bigger until there's no more point of having a bubble anymore.

"Gideon..." Pacifica looked at me with sad eyes.

"I know you like him Pacifica but the world is in danger and if you don't act now, we're all going to die." I said with a serious face. Her eyebrows furrowed.

The door opened which meant Dipper was already here to drag Pacifica somewhere again just to check on how the weirdpocalypse has been.

"Gideon." Dipper's voice called out making us both look at him. "Come with me." He said surprising us both. Pacifica looked at me with a worried face.

With a flick of a wrist I was free from the chains. I hurriedly went to him. "Aren't you going to grab a weapon?" He asked making my eyes widen. "What?" That was all I could say.

"Nevermind." He answered before a new set of handcuffs was put on me. This was no ordinary handcuff, I was handcuffed using Dipper's power. Blue light covered my arms making it stuck on my sides. I couldn't even move a finger.

I felt myself levitating as he did. "Ready to see how your beloved Gravity Falls has been after a few weeks?" Dipper showed me a sickening grin before we exited the mansion.

The moment I was outside all I felt was misery. It was like how Pacifica would describe it, but worst; way, way worse than how I would imagine it.

"The influence is getting bigger. If you have a plan to stop me, do it now. I'm sure you'll regret not being able to try." Dipper smirked. "Not that you'll be able to succeed, I'm sure you're just dying to get rid of me."

I just glared at him. This guy is getting cockier each day.

"This is your last chance Gideon." He said with a sickening grin. "The only reason why you're still here is because of Pacifica."

I looked down. I knew that. But why? Why Pacifica? Could it be-

"That's right. But it won't be long till I get tired of her. And when I do, she's going next."

I looked at him, horrified as ever. I knew he would do it, he didn't even hesitate on getting his own sister hurt. My eyebrows furrowed in frustration. I noticed, the whole time I was out I haven't spoken a word. I was shaking in fear.