e l e v e n

Dipper's POV

After Will said that it was in one place I knew exactly where it was.

"Gideon, go in there and get the journal." I ordered.

"M-me? Why me?" He asked.

"Because Mabel and I can't. And it's too risky to send Pacifica." I answered.

Believe it or not the only entrance to that room has a magical barrier, it only allows non members of the family to get in except for the one who owns it.

Grunkle Stan once had command to Will, but he thought that he could only ask for limited wishes. So after his 3rd command to Will he allowed Will to be sent back freely to the dimension Will belongs to.

He only realized how wrong he believed that Will was some sort of a Genie when I summoned him.

Even though Will is a powerful demon, he is also a coward so no matter how strong he was someone could easily control him. Someone who is less cowardly than him that is.

"Got it!" Gideon smiled widely as he showed the journal number 1 that he just retrieved from Grunkle Stan's room.

I grabbed the journal from him and instantly began flipping the pages, trying to find the one page where the location of the portal is indicated. Sadly it wasn't there. But I did find some sort of a code that was written in the end of the journal.

It was obviously not the author's writting, it was Stan's.

"I've never seen a code like that before." Mabel said.

"I have." Pacifica and Gideon exclaimed excitedly in unison. They gave each other a look before telling us where it was.

Gideon's POV

My heart is pumping so fast. I've never been this excited before. This I is probably the most excitement I've experienced in my entire life.

A portal. We are actually on our way to find and possibly open the portal.

With all the excitement gushing through my veins I could actually run faster, it's like adrenaline rush but a lot faster than that.

"A vending machine?" Mabel raised an eyebrow while crossing her arms.

It was the only one we know with the similar code to the writting on the paper.

"Wait." Dipper stopped us before we input the code. "This isn't the place."

We all looked at him in confusion. His voice sounded as if he was surer than sure. A different kind of confidence from what he usually shows us.

"Let's go to the shack." He said.

That makes sense, why would a portal be in this big open space anyway? Plus we've been trying to find the portal in the shack since we started searching.

"How would you even know that Bud haven't moved that thing yet?" I overheard Mabel asking Dipper while we were walking to the Shack.

"It's there. I just grabbed a couple of chips from that vending machine." That was Pacifica trying hard to get noticed again.

The twins gave each other a look then nodded. Mabel ran on the opposite direction, to their mansion, while Dipper ordered us to keep going.

***

"Gideon where's your journal?" Dipper asked as we we're going down a weird elevator that was behind the vending machine.

"Uh." I quickly tried to search in my pockets. As soon as I found it I gave it to him. "Here."

As if on cue the elevator opened. We entered a place that looks like an office with an unusually big glass window. At the other side was a huge triangular sculpture with a circle on the middle.

I was too busy admiring the bizarre-ness of the place that I didn't realize Dipper was done setting up.

The was suddenly a countdown that started. I stared at Dipper in awe. How does he know all this?

"No one must stop this countdown no matter what." Dipper said on a tone we have never heard before. It was scarier than scary, as if some demon possessed him. "Got that?" He said looking at me then Pacifica.

Pacifica and I nodded. "Good." He said. "There will be anomalies that'll happen at some times. Make sure to look out for that."

"Anomalies?" I felt a sudden disturbance in the gravitational pull. Like what happens when you let Uncle Bud drive.

"Is it just me or did the world just hiccuped?" Pacifica asked.

"Anomalies." Dipper said making it clear for us.