s e v e n

Dipper's POV

A few "adventures" after, I have fully gained their trust. Heck they even invite me at their uncle's pathetic shack every once in a while.

And in some rare cases I go there without an invitation and get away with it.

"Greetings Bud." I walked in like it was my own house. Bud just glared and kept muttering curses under his breath.

"Dipper! You're early." Pacifica greeted as she put her cup down and looked at my direction.

"It's 8 in the morning." I said.

"It is?" Her eyebrows furrowed checking her wrist. H
She face palmed the moment she realized she wasn't wearing any watch so she searched for a clock. And successfuly she found one.

"Well, Gideon is on clean up duty today here at the shack. If you're thinking of monster hunting now, it's gonna be just you, me and Mabel if ever she'll accept my invitation."

"Doubt it." I answered sitting on a chair near her. "Well, then let's go. After all you have that book that has all the information we need."

"So you don't mind it being just you and me?" She asked. I don't have to answer that.

"Alright then, I'm just gonna get ready." She stood up and headed upstairs.

"Yeah sure." I replied.

I could feel Bud's deathly glare at me. I don't have to read his mind to know what he'll say. "Don't think I don't know what you're trying to do here Gleeful. Stay away from my niece and nephew or else." He threatened.

"Or else what?" I asked with a smirk.

"I'll let the world know a what a huge fraud you and your sister are."

"How? Without evidence they'll never believe you."

"Oh I have all the evidence I need." He chuckled.

"What is it old man? You're a bigger fraud than us what could you possibly use against me and Mabel?" I said.

Alright. Time to read this old man's mind.

"Dammit, this kid's good. He's right, he knows more dirt about me than I do about them. I should do more stalking." He thought. Ah the joys of being a mind reader.

"Alright, let's go." Pacifica said as she excitedly went down the stairs.

***

"I guess you're not that bad Northwest." I smirked wiping a bit of blood dripping off my face.

"Same goes to you Gleeful." She said before aiming for the uniclops.

She stabbed the head of the one-eyed beast. It winced when Pacifica pulled out the sword that had its eye.

"Aha!" She grinned.

"Aren't you disgusted?" I raised an eyebrow. Surprisingly she isn't disgusted of what she just did, unlike other girls. The only girl I know that will do this is my one and only twin sister.

"What are you talking about?" She asked stepping on the eye to get it off the sword.

I shook my head, grabbed my pocket knife and cut open the uniclops's gut and grabbed the heart.

Using telekinesis I lifted the monster and threw it off a cliff.

"Impressed?" I cocked an eyebrow. She just laughed.

"No, I was gonna get the horn!" She complained. I laughed at her amateurness.

"Once that thing's dead it sets off a self destruct feature. The horn is the one that explodes first, the rest are just waiting for that things cignal." I said.

"Then why'd you get it's heart?" She asked.

"It's far from the horn, I'm keeping it as a souvenir." I said.

"SO THIS EYE WILL EXPLODE?!" She quickly ran away from it.

Dumbass. "No. The horn is somewhere in the edge of the cliff it's to far to send a cignal." I explained.

"Oh."

"Yes, now that's over with I'm going home." I said.

"Wait up!" She said catching up to me. She squealed when the uniclops exploded and clutched to my hand.

I glared at her to give her the message. It was one of the rules, never make physical contact with me or deals off.

"Sorry." Her cheeks flushed instantly skipping away from me. I just rolled my eyes.

***

"That Northwest girl really likes you huh?" Mabel smirked.

"What makes you think that?" I asked staring at her with a raised eyebrow.

"The smile on her face while you two were alone in the woods." She said with a wide grin.

"So you were trailing us." I glared. I knew that sick feeling I had was because of her. That wench. She just grimaced before snatching the journal in my hands.

"Just wanted to know how my little brother was doing." She laughed.

"We're twins, we were born the in same day." I said annoyed.

"Two words Dipper dear; Alpha Twin." Typical Mabel, bringing this up again. 5 damn minutes Mabel, get over it.

"Day after day I'm getting closer to getting journal number 3." I said snatching journal back.

"Seriously Dipper, you're getting obsessed." She said, sounding a bit worried for a moment; that's rare since she usually has this bitchy attitude.

"So? It was my purpose in the first place." I replied standing up to put the journal back to its container. "Plus once I get journal number 3 from Gideon, it won't be hard to get journal one from Stan."

"I don't think he still haves it though, he probably already gotten rid of it." Mabel said.

"I'm pretty sure he didn't. I'm pretty sure he wants to bring him back as badly as I want to. He just doesn't show it." I said opening the closet.

"What makes you so sure?" She cocked an eyebrow.

"The fact that he still kept his glasses in that room dedicated to him. And then hid journal number 1 somewhere around town." I put the journal down and closed the chest.

"How'd you know that?"

I stopped before locking the chest. "I have my ways." I smirked.

"You stalker." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not. I don't do stalking, I make other people do that for me." I say confidently before closing the closet.