t e n

Dipper's POV

"We're going to the very mansion of the Gleefuls. Gideon, we are gonna go to the mansion!" Pacifica shook Gideon excitedly.

"We've been there countless of times Paz. Get over it." Gideon said also annoyed.

"It's different. Cause for the first time we'll pass the living room."

"It's not the first. You passed that when you went to my room." I said opening the door widely.

"Well you're gonna tour us around right? Since we're searching for something we need to look around and all that." Pacifica asked with high hopes.

"No. I know the specific room where it is located." I said plainly. Her smile instantly turned to a frown.

"Where?" Gideon asked.

"Basement." Mabel showed up out of nowhere.

"I got him out. He should be away for good 4 hours or 5." Mabel said. I nodded then headed off to the location.

"I wonder where she sent Grunkle Stan to get him stay there for that long?" I said in my head though Mabel might've read my mind and just not answered. I just shook the thought off my head and focused on finding the most valued possession of my great uncle.

"Mabel search east, Pacifica and Gideon on west. I'll search the north side." I assigned.

After a few minutes of looking around me and Mabel got to an agreement to separate the two since they might end up destroying the whole basement.

Originally, it was supposed to be me and Gideon on the west but Mabel insisted to be with Gideon since she has the theory that Pacifica likes me.

It didn't take us that long to examine the basement. The search took less time than I expected. And during that search we failed to find the journal. Well, the whole journal that is.

5 torn pages were found in the basement.

On our way back the living room a thought crossed our minds. "What if journal 1 was scattered across town?"

We already found 5 pages. Not adding other pages I found before I got my hands on journal 2. Maybe those pages belongs to the 1st journal. That's why there are no tracks of torn paper on the journal that I have.

Before I just assumed the torn paper was part of the journal number 2 and left it stuck between the journal and I never thought of another journal being torn.

"5 pages?" Pacifica asked looking at the paper.

"7 actually." I corrected. "Wait here while I retrieve the other two."

What made me think that the pieces of paper that we found now and those that I found before are connected is because one of the pages we saw was almost like a continuation of the page I have.

I quickly went back down with the 2 pages in my hand and grabbed those in Pacifica's then compared them. I was right. It was a continuation.

"Dipper dear, make that count 10." Mabel said plainly before throwing folded pieces of paper to me.

She found 3 pages. Yet she never told me till now. Unbelievable dear sister. How can you do this to your twin brother?

"If the journal number 1 is scattered how will we find it?" Gideon asked.

"We have connections to everyone in town. I'm sure it'll be easy to search with their help." Pacifica said cheerily.

"The real question is, 'do they still exist?'" Mabel crossed her arms.

"Of course they do! Probably. It think." Pacifica began having second thoughts about the plan.

There was long silence in the room. No one bothered to talk. All of the ones in the room were trying to come up with a plan crazy enough that it might actually work.

Unfortunately no one is genius enough to come up with that plan.

We felt like it was hopeless, until someone who might know where it is finally showed up after suddenly disappearing out of the blue.

"Will, tell me-" I grabbed his arm before glaring. "-where are the pages of journal number one?"

His eyes widened. "M-master, you might not like the answer I will give you." He stuttered.

"I'll take it." I said with a cold stare.

"I-it's actually not scattered across town."