f i v e

Mabel's POV

"What did I tell you my dear sister?" My brother smirked as he motioned his head to look towards the little blue demon.

"So you have summon Will, then what now?" I asked in a teasing manner.

"Give it up Will. I've already found journal number 3. You might as well tell me where the portal is." Dipper glared as his hand reached for his amulet.

"I-I don't know master. I already forgot where he built it." Will said. Lying to Dipper to stay safe, typical.

"Don't play dumb with me you useless demon. You know everything about everything, you're wasting all that knowledge." Dipper beginning to torture Will.

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the stairs to go to my room.

"Mabel dear can you help me talk some sense to this useless demon?" Dipper asked.

I just scoffed. "Just let it go already. It's his fault for getting himself stuck in his dumb portal."

"But I thought you also wanted to see him again? I am already near to bringing him back so what's stopping you now?" Dipper asked.

"I don't know Dipper dear, we already have a great life and I'm already good with this kind of life. I don't wanna start from scratch again just because of him." I explained.

"Listen to your sister, she's right Dip-"

"What did I tell you to call me?" Dipper's deep threatening voice said. Anyone call tell that he's totally pissed off.

"I-I'm so sorry master. Please forgive me!" Will began bowing, his hands positioned as if he was praying.

Typical Dipper, always torturing poor Will. He's always saying harsh stuffs to him even though he knows Will doesn't always help him cause his plans are sometimes too devious.

"Shut it. If you're not gonna tell me where the portal is, just make that Pines kid give journal number 3 to me." Dipper said.

I stopped on my tracks and looked at him. "Did you say Pines? Like Gideon Pines?"

"Yes. I've been trying my best to get my hands on that book but I always end up saving their sorry asses from pathetic monsters." Dipper said.

"Saving them? Why not just let them die and then get the book?" I asked.

"Because, Mabel dear, Gideon might have some knowledge about the portal that's why he possesses the journal. He could be the key to finding out how to get him back." Dipper explained.

If I'm not mistaken it's just because he wants to impress that girl with Gideon.

He does treat her differently than other girls. Normally he'd never respect a girl's space and if that girl pisses him off (he should be more than pissed off by now since that girl is annoyingly too enthusiastic) he'd do devious things to her that no one can imagine.

"Of course he does." I said sarcastically.

"I do not like Pacifica if that's what you're thinking." Dipper glared.

I raised my eyebrow. "I never said you like her Dipper dear, quit being so defensive." I said with a smirk.

"Yeah right, that's just what you said in your mind earlier." Dipper said.

I just laughed. "Then why are you turning red all of a sudden?"

"M-master calm yourself, don't let anger control you-"