s i x

Dipper's POV

"Me, join you?" I asked with mockery.

"Yeah!" Gideon said. "I mean, you're really good with this monster hunting stuff and we we're just wondering if maybe you-"

"I'm in. Just call me when we'll go and I'll be there." I said with a straight face and started walking away.

"R-really?" He asked a bit shocked.

I didn't bother to look back when I replied, "You seem surprised." with a smirk.

Though he didn't admit he was, I knew he was thinking it. "Oh uh, I didn't really think you'd- uh um- I'll-"

"What's your number?" Pacifica asked, cutting off Gideon.

I raised my eyebrow and faced her. She was staring at her phone that's in her hands closely. Her cheeks were tinted a light pink.

Isn't this grand? She's embarrassed.

I just kept staring at her with a raised eyebrow till she became uncomfortable. I was internally laughing at how she looked embarrassed.

"It's just so I can call you when we'll go monster hunting!" She said blushing harder. I chuckled.

"I don't have one. But you can go to my house and come get me. You know where it is." I said. "Well, I'll be going."

"Wait. Where do you live?" Pacifica asked. I just tilted her head to the direction of the mansion and her mouth hanged open in agape.

I smirked. "You should see the inside of that house. You'll be mindblown." I boasted.

"Can we?" Gideon butted in. I chuckled. "No, we don't let commoners in without an invitation."

"But didn't you just-"

"I'll be going. Jaa ne." I said giving a wave before continuing my way home.

"Wait! We were thinking that maybe you'd wanna come now." Gideon said.

I stopped on my tracks. "Well why didn't you say so?" I asked then continued walking.

"Wait where are you going? The forest is that way!" Pacifica said.

"I'm going home." I said.

"Wait but you said-"

"I know what I said. Don't you wanna get some gear first?" I asked.

"We're going to get gears from your house?" Pacifica asked getting excited.

"Don't you want to?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Are we going to like come with you there or something?" Gideon asked.

"Of course, you don't expect me to lift those things that you are going to use. Might as well give them to you since you're the ones who're going to use it." I said.

"Oh. Right." Gideon said. I just rolled my eyes then walked my way home with them following behind me.

***

"Is he serious?!" Pacifica groaned as I chuckled.

Genius, I totally got them there.

I continued walking without looking back to the two dorks stuck on the gates.

"Don't worry, I'll have Soos give you the weapons." I said continuing to walk.

"How will we know you won't flake on us?!" Pacifica asked.

"You have my precious weapons, of course I'll go after you. I just need to rest my body for a while." I said facing them. "I'll catch up to you when I'm ready."

"Is that so?" Pacifica crossed her arm.

I smirked and started reading what's on her head. Okay, so it's mostly cursing, doubting and wishing to kill me. And also there's jumping to conclusions.

"Yes, I know I can't trust you enough to actually take care of my beloved demon blood swords." I said.

"Demon blood sword?!" Gideon asked amazed.

"Yes, one small slice can kill an army of gnomes." I said.

"Woah what?!" He asked still surprised.

"Yes. Do you not want to borrow the sword? You know I'm not really t-"

"Yeah better not give him a deadly weapon, he tends to get himself hurt. Lending him the demon blood sword might not be the greatest idea." Pacifica laughed.

"So you don't wanna borrow it?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course we'll borrow it!" Pacifica said, muttering, "who'd say no to a demon blood sword?" under her breath.

"Then who'll use it?" I asked.

"Duh." She replied smirking while pointing at herself.

"I'm not lending it to the hands of you. That sword is precious to me." I said.

"Don't worry Dipper, she knows her weapons well." Gideon said.

"Suit yourself." I replied with a straight face and went in.

I was greeted by my dear twin sister who was with Will. "Dipper dear where have you been?" She asked.

"Out." I replied. She rolled her eyes at me then continued on with her conversation with Will, who I just noticed has taken his hunan form. I'm guessing Mabel forced him to.

Will despises his human form since whenever he's in that form it takes up a lot of mana. That's how Mabel tortures him.

"Soos, lend some random weapons and armor to the two low lives outside the gates." I ordered our butler. He nodded in response. "Oh, and also lend my demon sword to the blonde. The used up one."

"Got it." He said before heading to the weapon room.

I sighed then went up my room. Should I go? Or should I not?

Ugh they'll die out there. And I'm gonna have to retrieve my sword myself. And all those other things they borrowed.

Guess it's cool, it is a pretty nice way to pass the time. I'm gonna go there for about a few minutes from now, say 20-30 minutes. Let the monster hit them a couple of times before I show up.

I hope the fat one gets pummeled good so I can finally get my hands on journal number 3.

"Dipper!" I heard Mabel yell.

"What?!" I answered annoyed as I opened my room door.

"Did you invite those geezers?" Mabel looked at the direction of the front door from downstairs.

"Sort of." I said monotonously as I stared at the two.

"Dipper!" Pacifica waved, grinning widely.

I groaned and went a few steps down on the stairs. "Will." I called.

"Y-yes?" He came running in, shaking in fear. Probably because his mana is slowly being drained as he kept on with his human form. Pathetic, I wonder how long it's gonna take him to get back again?

"Can you get rid of them for me?" I looked at Gideon and Pacifica who were patiently waiting at the door.

"Excuse me Dipper dear but today is my turn with Will. Go run along with those freaks as long as you want without bothering us." Mabel grabbed Will's wrist and dragged him somewhere. I groaned once more and continued to go down.

"You interrupted my resting." I glared.

"Sorry, but we're not leaving this place without you." Pacifica said crossing her arms.

I sighed. "Fine. Let's get this over with."