f o u r

Pacifica's POV

After the gnome incident I stopped doubting whatever was written on the antique book Gideon found.

And the more I believed, the more I saw. A week has already passed in our stay here. I've never written on my scrapbook that long. It became more like a adventure log than a scrapbook for my misadventures in summer.

But my scrapbook would've looked so much better with visuals, but I couldn't take a picture of any monsters me and Gideon encounters.

And maybe if I'd be able to take at least a picture of one monster, uncle Bud would believe what we tell him.

"Pacifica look." Gideon called pointing at a page on his book. "This gem can magically turn you big and small."

"Woah. Cool." I said reading the page. "Do you think we can get us one of those then turn my stuff toys bigger?"

Gideon raised his eyebrow at me. "I bet they'll be so jealous of my big Teddy bear." I said imagining a Teddy the size of the shack.

"Uh." Gideon said.

"Where will we find it?" I asked.

"Well, it's somewhere around the woods. I don't think we should go there though, it's far too dangerous." Gideon said.

I rolled my eyes. "Gideon, over the past few days we battled monsters and defeated most of them. What are you afraid of?" I asked.

"What if Dipper won't show up out of the blue to save our butts?" Gideon said.

I laughed loudly and a bit obnoxious. "What are you talking about? Dipper Gleeful has never saved our butts, not even once. Well actually yeah, once with the gnomes thing."

"What? Yes he did. All the time when we're in trouble he just shows up and magicalify those monsters." Gideon said making his fingers wiggle.

"Congratulations Gideon, that's not even a word." I laughed.

"You know what I'm talking about." He just glared.

"I'm telling you he isn't." I said opening my scrapbook. Then I noticed a black cape from one of the pictures I took.

I flipped the page and saw a picture with a blurred part, brown hair and blue Polo shirt.

Then I just fliped the pages to see if the other pictures had the same blurred, unintentionally stolen shots of Dipper.

"I told you." Gideon said also looking at my scrapbook.

"Why do you think he's always there?" I asked. Gideon just shrugged and continued on reading his book.

"So you mean to say he's the one who makes those monsters look creepier than before?" I asked.

"Yep. You saw what he did to that Gremgoblin. He literally put its eyes on its hand and every time it touches something it hurts itself." Gideon said.

"What kind of creep does that kind of thing?" I asked.

"I don't know. Him obviously." Gideon said.

"But on the bright side, he may be a creep but he's still sort of our hero." I said continuing to write on my scrapbook.

I started writing on a blank page:

  Today I realized that everytime we battle a monster, a guy with brown hair, turquoise eyes and clothes with a black cape saves us whenever we're in distress. I don't know why but I wanna find out the reason that the Dipper Gleeful helps us all the time.

Dipper's POV

"Dipper dear are you still going to follow those weirdos?" Mabel sat beside me as I flipped the pages of journal number 2.

"Yes, one of them has journal number 3 and one way or another I will get that from him." I said.

Mabel rolled her eyes. "Why are you so obsessed about those stupid books?"

"Mabel dear, if it wasn't for this stupid book we'd still be stuck living with a weirdo who owns a car rental. At least now he has a better job." I said closing the journal.

"Plus the amulet we — I mean I found gave us a popularity boost." I said.

"I never wanted this amulet anyways, I didn't need it to become popular. Maybe you did." Mabel smirked.

I laughed. "Mabel dear, have you forgotten how incredibly charming your twin brother is?" I smirked back.

"Or maybe you just want to summon Will again." Mabel said.

I just stood up from the couch and looked at her.

"I could summon Will anytime I want." I replied. "It's not just him I want to bring back here."

"Oh really? If you can summon him, why not do it now?" Mabel challenged.

I smirked and headed to my room to do the ritual needed to summon the little triangular blue demon.

When everything that was needed was finally in place, all I needed to do was chant.

With my right hand on my amulet and my other hand spread out I began my chant. "SDRAWKCAB EGASSEM! SDRAWKCAB EGASSEM! SDRAWKCAB EGASSEM!"

I could feel myself slowly floating, I opened my eyes, still chanting until everything stopped.

The place was in black, white, and different shades of gray. My lips curved up for a smirk. He's here.

I let go of my amulet and my eyes met the little blue demon's one eye.

"Hello Will." I greeted while still smirking.