s e v e n t e e n

Pacifica's POV

"We're here." Mabel stated as we entered the back door of their mansion.

"What exactly is the reason why we're here?" Gideon asked.

"Don't worry, nobody is around here right now. We have to mansion to ourselves." Mabel said. Well, that didn't answer the question asked.

"Uh, I asked what-"

"Shh, do you here that?" Mabel covered Gideon's mouth making him shut up.

"W-what? H-hear what?" Gideon asked shivering in fear.

"Shhh!" Mabel said once more. That made Gideon shut up for good.

"That's better." I heard Mabel mutter before walking ahead.

It was quiet around here, like Mabel said, there's nobody  is around. It was surprisingly neat despite the fact that an apocalypse is happening right outside.

I was just about to ask why it was so clean but I guess Mabel already read my mind and said, "Magical barrier."

Gideon's mouth formed an 'o' shape. I guess he was thinking the same thing.

"Stay here. I'm not gonna take long." Mabel instructed as she went in a room. Gideon and I exchanged scared looks.

For once I'm starting to feel a bit pessimistic about this. In my mind I could imagine a lot of possible worst things that could happen.

Dipper's POV

A smile crept on my face as I saw that Will was starting to have a dilemma. "Give in little demon, you know you like the power."

"No! This is wrong!" He resisted.

"You know, for a demon who's powerful, you're pretty pathetic right now." I admitted.

Will stopped for a moment. "You know well why I became like this. You're more demonic than I am Dipper." He said.

"Point taken, but if you're so powerful why can't you stop this weirdpocalypse?" I raised an eyebrow. Hesitation started flooding his mind again.

"Give in, you won't regret it."

Will took on his human form, he looked at me and removed his eye patch. I noticed something, he has both his eyes now. "I understand what you mean now." He said, voice deeper than before.

"You sense it don't you?" I said walking towards him while gesturing to our surroundings. He nodded with delight, staring at his hands as if a certain aura that he liked was emitting out of it. 

"Yes, the power given to me. It's all returning to me." Will extended his arms, a blue lightning-like line went across the sky.

"Look at how this weirdpocalypse is affecting you. Affecting you in a good way." I grinned, just one more push and I'm sure he'll snap.

"Yes, I feel it. I feel unstoppable. Like my power has no limits now!" He laughed hysterically. "I haven't been this powerful since I don't know when!"

I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "And to think you tried to stop me from letting this happen."

"That was a mistake, I now see what your purpose is. Why you spent so many efforts for this to happen." Will mirrored my grin.

I myself can feel the overwhelming power flowing within my veins, it is partly because of the amulet I am wearing and partly because I share a part of Will. Demon blood flows in my veins too, it was part of the deal to make him my servant. With his power multiplied, mine also got stronger.

With the weirdpocalypse happening, Will is as strong as he can be. That means, with a servant like this, world domination will be as easy as pie. We'll have the world bowing down to us with a flick of a wrist.

They'll see what I can really do. Then, I may finally have the attention I deserve.

Pacifica's POV

"Mabel?" I called out, walking towards the door of the room Mabel went in. I knocked on the door with caution because you an never be too sure about what may come out the room.

After a few knocks, still no answer. I was starting to feel impatient; and a bit scared. Then a lightning suddenly struck making me squeal a bit, also startling my cowardly cousin. Though right now I'm one to talk, we're both practically shivering out of fear as we waited for Mabel to come out the room.

I was about to knock again but then the door opened. I felt shocked at first but after
seeing Mabel's face a gush of relief went over my body. My shivering stopped and a smile slowly crept on my face. It's like Mabel is starting to be the face of hope for me. I don't know if that's a good thing or not but I'm pretty sure it's not that big of a deal since it's just my opinion.

"Do you know anyone with a car?" She asked out of nowhere.

Gideon and I exchanged looks and thought of one person. Robbie.

"Emo safe kid? I rather not. Don't you know anyone else who has a car?" Mabel rejected instantly before we could even suggest.

"Wait, doesn't your uncle own a car-"

"Don't even think about it. I'd rather drive emo kid's car than drive my uncle's old rented cars."

In the end we went to Robbie's house. We didn't see anyone there, only a bunch of shovels, a couple of other digging tools, broken windows and a very stinky ground.

Mabel gave us clear instructions, and to make it even clearer she reminded us again and again. "Alright, recap. Pacifica, you're going to try and find the car, Gideon will stay here outside while I try to find the keys inside the house." She said.

"Are there any questions?" Mabel raised an eyebrow as she looked at me and Gideon.

Gideon was looking down. "I don't see why I have to stay here while Pacifica will do something more important." He muttered.

Mabel looked at him. "Because you might mess it up." I imagined Mabel saying that, cause she's been saying that a lot to Gideon lately. I couldn't blame her though, Gideon's fear of almost everything annoys Dipper too, I guess that's one of the things the Gleeful twins have in common.

But Mabel just stared at him, making Gideon fill a bit insecure. "Trust me, I can also find the car. I'll help Pacifica so we'll get there faster."

"No." Mabel said firmly. "You're staying here."

I was ready for Mabel's pissed off lecture to Gideon for being too picky but to my surprise she was calm. "I'm telling you to stay here because we need a guard here to look out for us if something bad goes wrong. Your signal will save our life."

Gideon's eyes twinkled at the realization of how important his current job now. "Okay, you can count on me!"

Being pumped up and all, I was ready to do my assignment. All I needed was Mabel's signal and I'll be giving it my all to find the car. So excited I actually almost forgot there was a signal.

"Just a reminder before we split up..." Mabel's face softened; a face I never saw her make before. "Yell as loud as you can when something bad happens, that way I'll know if you're in trouble."

"Okay." We both nodded.

"Also, if you can't handle the trouble, you and Gideon should run away from here as fast as you can." She told me making me nod once more.

"What about you?" Gideon asked.

"I can handle myself perfectly." Mabel said. We didn't need any explanation for that, we both know what happens when somebody messes with a Gleeful, specially with the Gleeful twins. "We'll meet here when I find the keys and Pacifica finds the car. Then we'll be off."

With a nod, Mabel and I were on our way to find what we needed.