Justin Bieber Shares Behind-The-Scenes Footage In Personal 'Company' Video

The video shows personal footage from Justin's time on the road: From goofing around on the bus, to hanging out with his pals backstage and even becoming one with nature during some downtime, we really get to see it all. The 22-year-old has had us worried with his decisions to cancel meet and greets and not take photos with fans, so it's great to see him looking so happy and carefree!
"Company" is the fourth single off the Biebs' album Purpose , and although it hasn't made as big of a wave as the previous tracks, "What Do You Mean?", "Sorry" and "Love Yourself," we're still totally loving it! And the video is just the icing on the cake!.

 The 22-year-old has had us worried with his decisions to cancel meet and greets and not take photos with fans, so it's great to see him looking so happy and carefree!"Company" is the fourth single off the Biebs' album Purpose , and although it ha...

Meanwhile, just two days ago, on June 6, Justin's on-off love, Selena, released her very own new video, and we can't help but wonder if the timing was coincidental...or not. As we previously reported, Justin loved Sel's vid, so maybe that's why his has now hit the web so soon?! "Justin has seen Selena's new video and he thinks she looks absolutely stunning," "He thinks she's never looked more beautiful. Watching the video actually made him miss her even more."