Kylie Jenner's Most Dramatic Lip Kit Shade Ever: Love Or Loathe?

The first image isn't the Kylie lip kit it's just a similar one

The first image isn't the Kylie lip kit it's just a similar one.sold at $7.99.
Kylie Jenner is always pushing boundaries and now, she has revealed a very goth-inspired lip kit shade - it's black!
Kylie Jenner, 18, says her newest lip kit color comes directly from fan feedback, and that it's going to be available on Friday, June 10. See the photo of Kylie wearing the color above. Kylie took to Instagram to show off the new shade on June 7, writing:
"DEAD OF KNIGHT this shade is for you guys! When I asked what lip kit you would love to see next for Kylie Cosmetics the majority of you surprisingly said BLACK! So before I release KyMajesty... my black lip kit is coming this Friday! #DeadOfKnight @kyliecosmetics."
Kylie Jenner's Dead Of Knight - New Black Lipstick Shade
She also posted a throwback photo of her with teal hair, posing with makeup artist Joyce Bonelli. Kylie wrote: "I did it for her 😏 back when I only dreamed of having my own lip line . 16 yr old me would be so proud 😢 @kyliecosmetics this new kit is so important to me #deadofknight." As far as KyMajesty , her dark, shimmering black with blue undertones, I guess we will just have to wait!
Do you love Kylie's new Dead Of Knight lip kit shade? Would you wear black lipstick ? Let me know in the comments!