Kylie Jenner Parties With French Montana Without Khloe Kardashian

Kylie Jenner, 18, is living her best life now that she’s single and ready to mingle without Tyga , 26, hanging around. However, she was spotted getting a little cozy with an old family friend, French Montana , 31, even though her sister, Khloe Kardashian, 31, was nowhere to be found.
Well, well, well… what do we have here? Kylie Jenner has been really enjoying her time as a single girl in Los Angeles, especially when she can hang out with her rumored new boyfriend, PARTYNEXTDOOR . However, he wasn’t around while she was out partying with another rapper, longtime friend French Montana. The awkward part? He used to date her big sister, Khloe Kardashian.
Kylie and French were out together for L.A. Pride, reports TMZ, and they spent a few hours together at The Nice Guy. Even though it is a little weird that Kylie would be hanging out with her sister’s ex all by her lonesome, for the Kardashians this is pretty much their normal. It’s no secret that French is still very much friends with the Kardashian family, as he’s even been spotted hanging out with Khloe after their split. Just two months before his night out with Kylie, it was
reported that French even spent the night with Khloe! Kylie was there, as well as their friend The Weeknd , so it was totally a group outing… but still suspect. Oh, and let’s not forget that French was even spotted hanging out with Khloe’s brother, Rob Kardashian , in March 2016. He’s definitely still a friend of the family, which tells us that his split with Khloe must have been very amicable.