Madonna Performs 'Borderline' Tonight.

How do you follow up having the President of the United States as a guest on 'The Tonight Show?' By having Madonna come on and perform and that's exactly what Jimmy Fallon did in the most epic hour of late night TV ever!
Madonna, 57, is not one to ever accept second billing at anything, but she happily played runner-up to President Barack Obama , 54, on Jimmy Fallon 's super epic June 9 episode of The Tonight Show. Keep reading for how the pop icon performed her first hit "Borderline" for the leader of our land. Madge looked stylish as ever, in a menswear look with a short-sleeved black satin blouse and a black and white striped necktie. She matched it with a pair of black and white checkered trousers and black gloves and looked so stylish and fabulous. She had a major treat in store for her fans, as she sang her first ever top 10 hit Borderline , and the audience went completely crazy. The song is such a classic and she sounds even better than when it first came out way back in 1983.
She did a slow and sexy version of the classic song, with simple backings but it made the timeless tune seem super modern. On a show where she came on right after the President of the United States, it was the perfect tone. She didn't even do any of her intense dance moves, just showcasing how her voice has grown in the 33 years since the song came out.
While her performance was amazing for viewers, her appearance marked a special personal milestone as she finally got to meet the president for the first time. Even though she campaigned for President Obama over the years, she still never met him in person until their epic Tonight Show encounter, Instagramming how experience left her "speechless." She told Us weekly in 2015 that, "The person I most want to meet is President Obama. When the heck am I going to meet him? He just needs to invite me to the White House already. He probably thinks I'm too shocking to be there," but Jimmy helped make her dream come true by booking them together on his show.