Adam Levine Offers To Pay For Christina Grimmie's Funeral After Her Tragic Death

Adam Levine is proving that The Voice family is a strong one. After his Season 6 contestant Christina Grimmie was killed in a tragic meet-and-greet shooting on June 10, Adam, 37, expressed his condolences to her family - and made a generous offer to pay for her funeral so that her family can properly remember the amazing woman she was. Christina's brother, Marcus (who tackled Christina's killer , Kevin James Loibl , after he shot her), shared the news of Adam's touching offer on his Facebook page. "I found out this morning that Adam Levine personally called my mother and said he will pay for her funeral and her plane flight," he wrote, "And I was blown away." Along with paying for her funeral, Adam paid tribute to Christina upon hearing the heartbreaking news on June 11. He shared a cute picture with Christina and wrote, "Behati and I are absolutely devastated and heartbroken by Christina Grimmie's death. Our hearts go out to her family." Clearly she meant a lot to him! One of the most devastated was Selena Gomez, who was a longtime friend of Christina's as Sel's stepfather Brian Teefey discovered her on YouTube, eventually becoming her manager. Selena dedicated a song to Christina during her show in Miami just one night after the tragedy, breaking down on stage after telling fans how much Christina meant to her. Brian started a GoFundMe page for Christina's family upon her death, which has already raised more than $100K . Our hearts go out to her family.

 Our hearts go out to her family