Justin Bieber Wants Chris Rock To Apologize To Selena Gomez For Shading Her

Chris Rock usually puts a smile on Justin Bieber's face, but not this time around. After majorly dissing Selena Gomez in public, the singer is demanding that his friend man up and apologize for his nasty remarks. Don't mess with Justin Bieber's favorite girl! The 22-year-old singer wants Chris Rock , 51, "to make things right" with Selena Gomez, 23, after he so rudely compared her to a cheap version of Beyonce , 34, on Twitter. Justin is no stranger to being the punchline to Chris's harsh jokes, but taking aim at Selena is a whole other ball game! "Justin has nothing but love for Chris, but dissing Selena is crossing the line even if it was just for a laugh," "Justin feels very protective of Selena and when he feels like she's been disrespected, he doesn't hold back. He wants to see Chris make things right with Selena and apologize." For us Selena fans, we couldn't agree more! The original joke about Selena wasn't even Chris' to begin with. On June 7, the jokester posted a meme of Selena performing on stage in a sexy gold leotard with the caption, "When you buy your Formation tickets on Craigslist." Under the photo, Chris tweeted , "This is true". Ouch! We can't understand why the comedian would slam Selena's Revival shows and pit her against Beyonce. Unfortunately, the chances of Chris apologizing to Selena are highly unlikely. "Chris doesn't have it out for Selena - he did it because it was funny," "He didn't know he was going to get so much heat from her fans, but he is taking it in stride. He is not going to apologize either." Sounds like Justin has his work cut out for him!