Justin Bieber's Violent Fight: Other Man Says He'll Sue, He Attacked Me

The guy who got into a violent brawl with Justin Bieber, 22, on June 8 still has a bone to pick with the singer. Lamont Richmond alleges that Justin instigated the fight by taking a swing at Lamont and calling him a "motherf*cker." Now Lamont is saying he's going to sue Justin. There's also never-before-seen pics of Justin and Lamont before their shocking battle of the fists.
Lamont, who was with two women before the fight, says he dared to ask Justin if the women could take a photo with him and get an autograph, TMZ reports. Lamont claims Bieber replied, "No autographs tonight, motherf*cker." Justin began "puffing his chest" up and took a swing at Lamont.
Lamont claims that Justin "reeked of alcohol." Justin and Lamont then got into a brutal scuffle and wrestled each other to the ground. Lamont says if he went "full force" in the fight, he would have "killed" Justin. Whoa, let's take it easy, buddy.
Lamont has met with a lawyer and plans to sue. Lamont hasn't mentioned any injuries, so we're not exactly sure what he'll be suing Justin for. Justin covered his face after his shocking brawl with Lamont, but he posted a selfie on June 9 letting everyone know he wasn't injured. He wasn't shaken up by the fight at all - he was out partying with Cleveland Cavaliers cheerleader Olivia Mitnick right after! Even though Justin is shaking off the fight like it was nothing, his ex Selena Gomez is furious with him . "Selena hates seeing Justin get into fights," "She thinks that it is really stupid and does nothing positive for him at all. She hates seeing him getting into all these predicaments and would love for him to just take a break away from everything and everyone."