Kris Jenner Dissed By Staples Store For Her Jewelry Line

Kris Jenner, 60, just experienced some major shade from the popular office supply store Staples on June 30. The momager previously shared a glamorous photo of herself on June 28, showcasing a piece from her jewelry line called the 'Elegance' necklace. And let's just say: Staples was definitely not a fan. See their epic jab at Kris via their social media account below.
Kris looked absolutely lovely in her head shot, with her tousled dark locks and smokey eye shadow. Yet, all the focus was on the $175 clip necklace from her signature collection, draping down her chest. Staples kickstarted the feud after noticing one of the Kardashian matriarch's tweets. "My new 'Elegance' necklace is available now, exclusively online!" the reality star advertised to her more than 7 million Twitter followers. She also shared another photo with the caption, "This one's my favorite." The office supply company's Canada account replied by paralleling her chain to $5.29 paper clips: "Also available in aisle 7.... #ThinkStaples." Ouch! The necklace is a" timeless classic," according to Kris' jewelry website. "Each sterling silver 'clip' has a diamond cut finish and is accented by eight, 14MM white organic man-made pearls." Welp, Staples obviously thinks it's a bit too costly for the design and the 43,000 plus people who re-tweeted the message agree or at least find it funny.
Kris probably has more important things to focus on, though. In a new clip for KUWTK, she's dealing with her latest family drama as the dynamic continues to change. She recently spoke with Khloe Kardashian , 32, as she was shocked to see Kylie Jenner, 18, and 28-year-old Blac Chyna 's newfound super close friendship online. Kris responded: "It makes me so happy that Kylie was able to be so mature and sit down with her brother and Chyna and really get some of the past issues talked about." Since then, all of the girls found a way to bond at KhloMoney's 32nd birthday bash at Dave and Busters. Seems like the K-ladies
are focused on the positive and forgetting the haters!