Kim Kardashian Admits The Family 'Is On Board' For Rob & Blac's Wedding

What family drama? When Kim Kardashian discussed Rob Kardashian's pending marriage to Blac Chyna in a new interview, she seemed totally happy for her little bro. In fact, she admitted that the entire Kardashian crew is 'on board'! See what she said right here!
Looks like the Kardashians will be in full force at Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian 's wedding! Despite the controversy that Rob's relationship with Blac caused in the beginning, Kim Kardashian revealed that the drama has died down. Things have changed so much that Kim even gushed over how "sweet" Blac is - and she said that the family supports Rob's marriage! Yep, Kim and Co. have had a change of heart . "We're all on board. We definitely see that my brother is happy and getting healthy, and whatever gets him to that place, you know, we're happy for him," Kim told
GQ . "Chyna's a sweet girl, and I think we all have so many things going on in our lives that we just want my brother to be happy . Has there been so many crazy things that happened? Yes. Is the whole situation, you know, just...? I think people want to feel like we're all beefing and have this crazy fight , and we're really not. I think the drama naturally follows us." You can say that about, Kim! Aww, everyone is excited about Rob's relationship with Blac after all! Considering the impact she has made on his life, it's hard to imagine that Rob's family would think she's problematic to Rob anyway. Not only has Rob come back into the public eye since dating Blac, but he has lost more than 50 pounds! We're so glad Kim has changed her tune when it comes to accepting Blac into the fam.