Fans Accuse Kim Kardashian of photoshoping pics from M.I.L.F photoshot

Kim Kardashian's teensy tiny waist in 'M.I.L.F. $' isn't the product of an intense workout routine, but a boost from photoshop, according to some angry viewers. Fans are throwing accusations that Kim's impossibly tiny waist is just that...........IMPOSSIBLE!!
Has excessive photoshop claimed another victim?
Kim Kardashian 's sexy spot in Fergie 's explosive new music video for "M.I.L.F. $" could be heavily photoshopped, according to some angry fans. They're concerned, in particular, about Kim's insanely small waist.
There's no arguing that Kim has never looked better after sticking to a strict diet and exercise regimen after the December 2015 birth of her son, Saint West . But a lot of fans are under the impression that her whittled waist doesn't owe anything to Atkins . We thought she looked great, especially after shedding 60+ lbs of baby weight, and she really does! They may have a point. Kim's naturally tiny waist is extra small here ! There are definitely other explanations for her appearance besides photoshop, though. Remember that Kim is a huge fan of waist trainers , which pretty much act like corsets if you're wearing them under clothes. Just the way to get that shape! She's also rocking a serious pair of high-waisted shorts.
People can think whatever they want. Whether photoshopped or not, you know that Kim doesn't care. She looks hot hot hot in this music video! Forget this outfit; at one point in the vid, she's barely wearing anything at all (unless you count a nude bodysuit as a coverup), and douses herself in a waterfall of milk. Trust us - she makes it work.