The Heartbreaking Reason why Curry is Freaked Out Over 'Side Chick' Scandal

From the way that he plays on the basketball court, it looks like nothing can get under Steph Curry 's skin. The 28-year-old NBA MVP was hit by rumors that Roni Rose , 27, is his side chick. "Steph hates every second of the controversy," a source close to the Golden State Warriors star player. "He hates that he has to think about it. He hates that he has to talk to his wife about it . He hates that he will hear it from the fans in Cleveland and he hates that someday his daughters will Google him and see these stories are out there and he will have to talk to them about it."
Yep, while Steph and his wife, Ayesha Curry , 27, can
put these Roni Rose rumors behind them, it's eating him up inside that Riley Curry , 3 and little sister
Ryan Curry will one day find out that a stripper made an obscene gesture towards their Daddy during game 2 of the 2016 NBA Finals. This scandal "is a headache," "and it is becoming a major distraction at the worst possible moment."
Yikes. Steph's reaction is probably not what Roni was hoping for. While some said she was making a crude, sexual gesture towards Steph, she claims she was " just giving the boys a little motivation ." She even playfully recreated the gesture on Instagram.

" She even playfully recreated the gesture on Instagram

As she says." Sooo I was just drinking my drink and this happened. I'm just giving the boys a little motivation I guess. Go warriors lol #goldenstatewarriors #ronirose #oakland #bringonthehaters #gottalovecali #wewon #blueandyellow"...IG...@getit_rose.