Chrissy Teigen's M.I.L.F.$ photo shoot

Chrissy Teigen's post-baby body is pure perfection. The 30-year-old model flaunts her amazing figure in
Fergie's "M.I.L.F. $" music video . The sexy video was filmed just a couple of weeks after Chrissy gave birth to Luna in April 2016. Can you believe Chrissy looked that good? It's almost unbelievable!
Chrissy looks so hot and her body is truly fantastic in Fergie's video. She relishes her post-baby curves. She poses seductively, wearing a barely there white ensemble, while a sexy masseuse massages her legs. Her tummy is super flat, and her boobs nearly bust out of her top! In another part of the video, Chrissy forms a sexy trio with Fergie and Kim Kardashian , who also shows off her stunning post-baby body . In all of history, has there ever been a hotter group of three? Chrissy's long legs are on full display.
Chrissy later flaunts her sick body in a long-sleeved gold bodysuit. She stands tall in sky-high heels with her waist cinched in. Earlier in the video, Chrissy can be seen breastfeeding little Luna in a floral outfit. She gives the "milfman" a dirty look as he watches her feed her baby .
We learned the music video was filmed in May 2016, after Chrissy was pictured on Snapchat
breastfeeding Luna with an outfit she wore in the video. Luna was born on April 14, 2016. Chrissy's body snapped back to its pre-baby status very quickly! Chrissy must have been so exhausted from being a new mom and all. We applaud her for getting in front of the camera so fast after giving birth! You look fab, Chrissy!