Chrissy Teigen Squeezes Into Tiny Swimsuit For First Time Since Giving Birth

In honor of her Fourth of July celebrations, Chrissy Teigen, 30, slipped into a sexy swimsuit for the first time since giving birth to baby Luna , 2 months, in April 2016. She frolicked in the pool, flaunted major cleavage and couldn't keep her hands off hubby John Legend , 37!
Chrissy lounged by a pool in the Hamptons and showed off her incredible body after baby. She donned a brown halter one-piece swimsuit with a keyhole for some fun in the sun on July 4.
This is the first time we've seen Chrissy put a swimsuit on since before she had Luna! She looks absolutely fantastic. Chrissy's got such a flat stomach just two months after giving birth. She's gotten her pre-baby body back in record fashion! Chrissy lounged in the pool on a FUNBOY Hashtag float. Chrissy and hubby John even shared a very small float. They are just adorable! Chrissy hilariously captioned an Instagram picture of herself falling into the water, "Hashtag cant swim." LOL. The model recently showed off her amazing post-baby body in Fergie's super hot "M.I.L.F. $" music video. The video was filmed just a few weeks after Chrissy had Luna, and she looked flawless. In the opening moments of the video, Chrissy breastfeeds little Luna !
Chrissy stars in the video with fellow sexy MILFs
Kim Kardashian , 35, Ciara , 30, Alessandra Ambrosio, 35, Gemma Ward , 28, Tara Lynn, 27, Devon Aoki , 33,
Angela Lindvall , 37, Isabeli Fontana, 32, Amber Valletta , 42, and Natasha Poly. Chrissy's got to be the sexiest MILF this Fourth of July!