Two police shootings, two videos, two black men dead

They hailed from different parts of the country -- one from Louisiana in the south, the other from Minnesota in the north.
But they shared many similarities. Both were black. Both had their last moments caught on camera. And both of their deaths were watched and shared by millions across the globe.
Their deaths have drawn people - brandishing signs emblazoned with the message #BlackLivesMatter - to the streets in their droves, demanding the world take notice of shootings that feel sadly commonplace in the U.S., yet are no less provocative.
As details continue to emerge, here's what we know so far.

 Philando Castile was shot by police on Wednesday after being "pulled over for a busted tail light," according to a woman identifying herself as his girlfriend in a live stream on Facebook

Castile's uncle, Clarence Castile, told CNN his nephew worked as a kitchen supervisor for the St. Paul School District.
"We all know my nephew was a good kid and we want justice as well as relief," he said.
"My nephew has a (concealed carry) permit, and still got killed for carrying a gun ... this needs to stop. This happens so often."

Alton Sterling, 37, known as the "CD man" sold CDs and DVDs outside a convenience store in Baton Rouge, Louisiana -- where he was killed by police on Tuesday

"Alton was a respected man. He was beloved in the community. He did not deserve the treatment and this excessive force that was exerted on him by the police department," Edmond Jordan, the Sterling family attorney, told CNN about the father-of-five.
Sterling has had encounters with law enforcement before, but there's no evidence that officers at the store were aware of Sterling's criminal history when they approached him outside the store.
Highest rated opinion
Our countries perpetrate cops as the boldest and strongest men,this men we're selected to protect our community
So if their fucking scared of a black man who is lying dead on the floor then sadly they shouldn't be called cops because their cowards,they should just quit and become cashiers in Walmart, because honestly how can two men with guns be afraid to take on one man,his lady and a kid.
Whats next is that politician are going to wanna use this incident to their advantage and say that they will change things, things will be better if U vote for them.....LIES!!...
The last time I checked the president is a black man,and I don't see what he has done about it, I don't see what he is capable of doing about it, so if he can't do anything to help his kind(blacks) then what exactly will this bias politicians do about it....NOTHING...!!
That's my opinion, feel free to share yours....