Justin Bieber & Kourtney Kardashian Reunite & Party Together At Nightclub

Are Justin Bieber , 22, and Kourtney Kardashian , 37,
hooking up again ? The rumored lovers reunited in Miami, Florida on July 3, when they partied the night away together at STORY Nightclub. At one point, Justin and Kourtney were even seen in the DJ booth together!
Justin and Kourtney were both on hand to celebrate hospitality mogul David Grutman's birthday. Justin actually hosted his
Purpose World Tour after-party at the club. Upon his arrival at at 12:30 a.m., the Biebs asked the entire crowd to sing happy birthday to David. Then, he performed a number of his hits. Afterwards, he disappeared for a bit, but then re-entered the DJ booth with Kourtney Kardashian in tow, Later during the night, Kourtney was spotted mouthing the words to some of Justin's biggest hits. Aww!
As we previously told you, Kourtney and Justin were allegedly hooking up earlier this year. And we wouldn't be surprised if they did reunite in a romantic sense over the weekend because a recent report claimed she thinks he's the "best lover" she's ever had. (Sorry, Scott Disick .)
"There's definitely an age gap there, but they have a lot of chemistry," a source told Star magazine in April 2016. "[She] thinks Justin is the best lover ever." We bet he is.