Zayn Malik Wants To Make Gigi Hadid Love Work

It appears that this famous duo’s recent split was a matter of trust…
Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid have reconciled after a highly-publicized breakup, but in the aftermath of the couple’s short-lived implosion, we are learning more about what went wrong.
“They have been working on their communication and being honest with each other and so far things are great,” “They were fighting all the time and Gigi caught Zayn in a handful of lies and couldn’t take the mystery anymore, so she dumped him.” The same source also confirmed that they are indeed “back together,” clarifying that the two got back together thanks to the former One Direction member’s tireless efforts to get back in Hadid’s good graces. The source said Malik “kept incessantly apologizing and wanted another chance.”
Well, it appears the singer won her over and got his second chance, but that doesn’t mean these two are on solid ground quite yet.
“Gigi gave it to him, and now he’s determined to prove himself to her,” the source added. “Everything’s good at the moment, but things could change overnight. Zayn is really going to need to continue to prove himself to her. Otherwise, she may not stick around.”