Happy Fourth of July

It's the Fourth of July, so you know what that means: PATRIOTIC OUTFITS! From red, white and blue bikinis to sexy magazine covers, stars love to show off their USA pride. See Kim Kardashian,Taylor Swift , Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and more of the best patriotic looks now!
Celebrities love America. They really love America. Every year, stars pull out their best red, white and blue outfits and bikinis to celebrate Independence Day.
For Taylor's annual Fourth of July celebrations , the "Blank Space" singer has rocked a red and white floral bikini top and blue skirt. In 2015, she also got together with her girl squad and wore an American flag onesie!
Katy loves to show her love for America, too! To celebrate New York's Fleet Week in 2012, Katy stepped out in an American flag dress. For a military concert in 2013, Katy donned a sexy stars and striped bodysuit.
Kim is going to really have to come up with something great to beat her patriotic look of 2015. The KUWTK star wore an American flag leotard, matching short-shorts, a fanny pack and a 'Merica baseball cap. She later flaunted MASSIVE cleavage in a red, white and blue outfit for the cover of Rolling Stone in 2015. Her sailor outfit was a great way to show her American pride!
Miley rocked a similar patriotic look as Kim. She celebrated America in a stars-and-stripes bikini top and those same glittering shorts as the KUWTK star. Bella Thorne hit the beach in a sizzling American Flag monokini that same year.

 Bella Thorne hit the beach in a sizzling American Flag monokini that same year