Chapter 6

Dress at the top.

--------------------------

Silvia squeals as she waits for us three to finish changing.

"I can't wait to jump into the cold water and be able to check out all the hot guys! Eeeeks! Hurry up!"

She yells.

I laugh as I fasten my black bikini at the back.

Then I pull on my dress.

It's my favorite bad girl dress.

Really short, black, and some lovely zippers attached at the hem on the front.

I then slip into a pair of flip flops that have a slight heel.

The other girls have just slipped on a bikini and then returned to wearing the same clothes from earlier.

I know it's bad, but I love to change outfits all the time.

We all skip out of our cabin, looking forward to hanging with all the other kids, and swimming in the lake.

Everybody else is already there when we arrive.

"Mmmm!"

Lana humms in appreciation at the sight of three shirtless guys our age. Nice six pack abs, tanned skin and very good looking. Especially the one with pitch black hair...

WAIT!!! That's Ace! And with that thought, I totally dismiss his looks. He doesn't deserve me even looking at him.

Oh, look at that, Queen Bitch Katey is tracing his abs... Yuck!

That girl is so sick... Well, actually.. I guess I wouldn't really mind doing that if he weren't such a jerk.

We walk past them, and I watch as more girls fan over them.

The four of us glance at each other and pull sickly faces.

Lana pulls the sickest and I can't help but snicker to myself.

We reach the edge of the crystal clear lake and settle down in the lush grass.

Boys and girls swim in the water, run around on the gras and lie on towels relaxing.

I skim my hands through the water, listening to the girls discussing which boy is hotter.

Suddenly a shadow falls over me.

This doesn't feel good....

Two strong arms rap around my waist, lift me up, swing me back and forth a few times, and then throw me into the lake.

I don't scream like any other girl would, I just fly through the air, already planning revenge at who ever did this.

Arghhhh!

I land in the water and it's FREEZING!

Laughter rings from the shore, and I begin to paddle back to land.

Ace stands there, laughing evily, smirking at me triumphantly.

His goons stand beside him laughing as well.

My girls just stand staring in shock.

Ace Hunter just nearly ruined my favorite dress!

I climb onto land.

He's going to pay for this. But not now. Later.

And my revenge is going to be BAD!

With that, I storm off to my cabin. With Ace staring after me in surprise. Don't worry, Jerk, you're going to pay soon enough...

--------------

Next comes my favorite chapter!

Prank time!