Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Vanesa's Pov.

"Soooom... Twack!"

I cheer for Silvia, along with everybody else, as she stares gobsmacked at her arrow that has hit the red little centre.

A guy with chestnut wavy hair, blue sparkly eyes, and a hot smile, goes over and high-fives her.

Her cheeks redden slightly, and I woop along with Lana and Nena.

Ace stands next to queen bitch, aka. Katey, shaking his head in amusement at his friend.

After our "accident kiss" earlier, we had just went back, claiming to have punched each other and having then agreed to forget about my little prank.

Everybody had believed us, luckily...

His black hair hangs messily around his face, half covering his eyes, as usual.

A white shirt clinging loosely to him, shows tattoos covering his upper chest that are visible through the thin fabric.

Tight black jeans and combat boots complete his "look".

He looks... hot.

Wow! Wait! Hold up Vaninkly! You did not just think that!

Hmmmmm..... but his face looks so hard and uncaring, which is so hot...

No! Vaninkly! Get a grip!

I mentally battle with myself.

Suddenly Susan appears.

"Everybody! Listen up!"

Silence slowly settles on us all, and Susan turns to me.

"Vanesa Brinkly's father has sent a box filed with alcohol, drinks, snacks, and anything else you could want for a party. Even though alcohol is not permitted here, we shall make an exception, and let you have a party this evening. Of course, with out us adults."

I roar of cheers explodes, and I grin to myself.

You rock, dad!

I can't wait for this party to begin....

------------

Sorry, I know this chapter is short, but the other will be way better! -Blue :)