Chapter 24

Vanessa's Pov.

He's ignoring me again. Ace is completely ignoring me.

We've all come back to the proper camp and are tired and most of us happy after having a big party night with a campfire.

I'm one of those who's not.

I shouldn't care, but Ace is really getting on my nerves. Why does he have to ignore me? Ok we kissed, but we're "bad people". We do that type of shit constantly.

Even though he keeps ignoring me, I can feel somethings up. Trouble's stirring, slowly and very stickily...

Maybe I'm just going crazy.

Ace and Katy are back together. Totally yuck. I don't get it how he handles her all the time. Maybe guys really are ruled by their friend down "there". Yeah, their dick, whatever.

Me and Nena have been hanging a lot lately. Which is weird because our characters are very different.

But we seem to get on. and right now we're sun bathing by the lake, chatting and rating other people's style from one to ten. No girl has been lucky enough to reach ten jet.

It's funny, she's not really a bad girl, but at times her attitude could make an awesome one.

A girl with pixie chopped raven curls walks by. Blue tank top, black miniskirt, wedge Flipflops and a pair of rosie glasses.

"Seven."

Nena grins at me, shaking her head.

"No way badass, definitely an eight!"

We laugh and watch a relativily cute but totally boring guy in shorts and polo walk by.

For once we agree on a four.

Suddenly black leather boots, ripped jeans and a leather tight jacket walk past.

Nena whistles and I giggle at her.

Our very much agreed rating is ten.

Then my eyes land on the piercing grey eyes and shock black hair.

I change my decision.

"Minus ten."

Nena snorts, then stills as the boots head towards us.

I sneer up at his equally sneering face.

"What."

"Oh nothing."

He's mocking. My blood curdles.

Then a pair of red, way to high, stillotetos twirle to a halt beside the leather boots.

Katy smiles sweetly at me, then tips the silver bowl she's holding in her arms.

Goo poures over my arms, face and hair. And not just any goo, but paint. Black, thick, sticky paint.

Where Ace got black paint from I don't know and neither care.

I spring from the ground like a cat, my vision blurred by paint.

Katy shrieks as I wrestle her to the ground, pinning her down and frantically searching the growned for an object to hurt her.

My hands land on our picnic knife.

I raise it, about to stab her. Then I have a better idea.

A whistle blows and people shriek.

I'm in trouble, but they can't stop me in time.

I grab Katy's long, chemical filled hair and jerk the knife through it.

Then arms grab me from behind, pulling me off her.

-----

Happy Easter!!! And sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm so damn tired today!