Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"What should I WEAR!?"

Silvia nearly screams at me.

The girls and I are sitting in our cabin, and are getting dressed for the party.

Susan and her helpers have already set everything up for us, and have vanished in the forest with camping gear. They obviously don't want anything else to do with the party.

I still can't believe that she's letting us do this...

"Silvia, just take anything!"

Nena groans, and walks over to her suitcase.

I laugh quietly to myself, and begin to rummage in my suitcase as well.

Hmmmmm...

White cocktail dress, with "Fuck It" printed on the front.

I think not...

My favourite dress, that Ace nearly ruined.

Nope, not new enough.

Long, long black silk dress, that reaches to my ankles, and has a dark blue bow at the back.

DEFINITELY NOT!!!

Then my eyes land on IT.

IT, as in THE perfect dress for this evening!

It reaches to my thighs, is black, and is see through past my butt, and at my belly. The sleeves that nearly reach my wrists, are see through as well.

I study the intricate design in the see through areas.

Yup, this is definitely the one.

I fish around in my other suitcase, that has all my shoes, and pick out a pair of VERY high black heels.

They've got two triangle strips across the front, and one thin line across the ankle.

Perfect.

I quickly slip into the dress and shoes, and then pull forth my rather small make-up bag.

My hair goes into a messy, but hot, bun, with a few strands of hair hanging down loosely.

I apply dark eye shadow, mascara, dark red waterproof lipstick, and a bit of eye liner.

Make-up isn't on my big "like" list.

I turn to the other girls, only to find them staring at me.

"What?"

I ask confused.

Lana shakes her head, and grins.

"Girl, you look WAY hotter than us."

The other two just nod.

I roll my eyes, and then eye their outfits.

Lana has gone for a simple black cocktail dress, with pumps, and hair down.

Nena is wearing a purple wrap dress, and silver high-heels.

Silvia has...

OMG!

Help, what should I do?

Calm down, let her be.

I tell myself, and smile at her.

She's wearing a red mini-mini skirt, a black bra with silk hanging down the sides, and high red heels.

Her hair is done in loose curls, and she's added hot pink lipstick, silver eye shadow, and eye liner to the whole "Gear" thing.