Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Ace's Pov.

My lips are still tingling from Vanesa's kiss, as I watch her dare Arid to skinny dip in the lake.

I chuckle softly to myself at his expression; It was his own stupid fault to tell her dare, instead of truth.

He knows that she means trouble...

Everybody watches him strip, and then hesitantly jump into the icy lake.

The distraction, is all that I need, even if it's only for a few minutes.

I carefully look over to Vanesa, making sure that nobody is looking. Not even her.

She isn't, and nether is anybody else, so I now have some time to study her.

She looks really hot in her black dress, especially because it fits perfectly to her curves.

But somehow... she doesn't look very happy.

Yeah, I really shouldn't have kissed her.

Sure, she kissed me first, but only because of the stupid dare.

But her kiss was so sweet.

My nasty inner voice whispers to me.

No, it wasn't.

I lye back at it.

Because, face it, I really hadn't wanted to stop kissing her... Stupid Katey.

Katey; Sexy, pleasant in bed, a slut... completely stupid.

I don't know why, but she's got really attached to me. Shit.

Her arms are rapped tightly around my waist, her manicured finger nails are digging into my sides, and her perfume is making me feel sick.

I grab her arms, unloosen them from around me, and push her away from me roughly.

"Acey-wacey!"

She cries in protest, but I just get up, and ignore her.

I've had enough of her stupidity, and the only place safe from her, is in my cabin.

So I now run towards it, knowing that everybody is watching me in surprise.

"What's happening to me? I've never pushed away a free hook-up before... even when they got clingy!"

A good nights sleep should help.