Chapter 14

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm writing this on my phone at the moment. I'll be back on regular updates and better spelling. COMPUTER!

Chapter 14

The rain and black clouds are gone, so breakfast is taking place out on the clearing as usual.

I walk over to where the girls are sitting on a pink, fluffy, blanket.

Orange juice, fresh cheese and bread, jam, butter, and steamy coffee, lie on it next to my three sitting girlfriends.

They smile up at me and Lana pats the spot next to her, indicating for me sit.

"Where is Ace?"

I question with and evil smirk, while sitting down.

Silvia points behind me.

I nearly jump up and dance at what I see;

Ace and his gang are right next to us! YES!

This is going to be so much more easier than I could ever hope for...

"Silvia, dear, will you pleeeeeaseee do me a MASSIVE favor?!"

I ask her sweetly.

Her head snaps up from her coffee cup, and she looks at me suspiciously.

"What is it?...."

I grin, bend over to her, and quietly whisper in her ear.

She pulls back when I've finished, and nodes enthusiastically.

"Sure thing, Vaninkly!"

Then she jumps up, and walks about ten meters away from us.

"Vanesa... What have you told her to do?"

Lana asks slightly scared.

I laugh.

"Nothing bad.... Not really at least."

Lana opens her mouth to speak, but stops, and gasps, staring at Silvia.

Silvia is pulling her flowery dress up, and it's already reached her stomach.

I giggle at her hot pink lacy panties. Nice taste.

Suddenly I hear a whistle from behind me.

Ace.

He and his guys have turned to Silvia, watching as she dances around with her dress held high.

Perfect. It's working.

I make sure that Ace isn't looking, and quickly pull a flat, silver little medical bottle out of my pocket.

It's a bottle that I always carry with me.

I got from a very distant friend, who likes to mess around with herbs, and make tinctures.

This one, she says, can with only a few drops, make anybody puke there guts out. Not ACTUALLY puke there guts OUT, but close enough.

I unscrew the little lid, lean over to where Ace is sitting, and let a few drops trickle into his juice.

Grinning to myself, satisfied, I place the bottle back in my pocket.

Then I wave discreetly to Silvia. She sees me, and carry's on dancing a bit more, grinning all the while.

She then bows sweetly, and lets her dress fall back into place.

"Did I do okay?"

She asks as she settles down on the blanket again.

"Okay? You did awesome, thanks by the way."

I say laughing.

"Now we just have to wait for him to drink..."

I say, and glance over at Ace.

Well at the rate that it's going, I think that we might not have to wait long.

Ace is already picking his drink up...